Wi-Fi Trades Chespin777's Shiny Bazaar - Shiny Legends, Pokemons, and more! New Masuda method hatched shiny 4IV M

Chespin777

Spikey shield!
Friend Code: 1306-6329-4221
Times Available: Anytime

Important note!

* Please I need foreign Pokemons so I can hatch shinies, via Masuda method.

* Please keep in mind, that I will not accept Pokemons from an English version of Pokemon X/Y/OR/AS.

* List for me your offers don't hesitate. I might be interested by your offers

Haves:

* New 4IV, modest Plus Mareep
- Shiny Ho-oh
- 6IV Japanese Ho-oh, with the HA "Regenerator"
- 5IV Lugia with the HA"Multiscale"
- Shiny 6IV Nobunaga's Rayquaza
- Shiny Deoxys
- Shiny 6IV Palkia
- Ranger Heatran that knows the move "Eruption"
- Shiny 6IV Manaphy
- Shiny 6IV Shaymin
- Shiny 5IV Darkrai
- Shiny 6IV Joltik
- 4IV Keldeo with HP "Ghost"
- Shiny Japanese 6IV Genesect

Services Offered: Using Masuda's method to hatch a shiny Pokemon for someone who kindly donates their foriegn Pokemon. Plus a free shiny, or any Pokemon in the haves list in return! ;)

Wants:

*Any foriegn 5IV, or 6IV Pokemons preferably with HA, and egg moves.

* Competitive 4IV, or 5IV, or 6IV shiny Pokemon

* Foreign female Seviper with following natures Brave, or Quiet.

* Foreign HA Plusle, and Minun both females their natures "Timid" with following egg moves "Discharge, and Wish".

* Foreign Eevee with Bold nature, that knows the following egg moves "Wish, Yawn"

* Foreign 5IV Female Clefairy caught in a Luxery ball, Bold nature, with the HA "Friend Guard", and knows the egg moves Wish, Aromatherapy, Heal pulse. Belly drum.

Super__Sonic

RANCH!
RE: Trading away alot of 5IV Feebas, bold nature, all holding prism scales, and all know 3 egg moves.

When we get Pokemon Bank (when and if) I'd be willing to help you out on most, if not all of these (considering I cannot remember all of what I do and do not have).

What I can assist you in when that happens are the following:

Darkrai
Lugia
Keldeo
Genesect

Chespin777

Spikey shield!
RE: Trading away alot of 5IV Feebas, bold nature, all holding prism scales, and all know 3 egg moves.

Oh glad to see some response in my thread. Hmmm actually I'm interested to borrow your Lugia. I'll just borrow 1 thing at a time LOL!! Thanks for stopping by my thread I was about to delete it, since no one was interested in it, and most of the people never had what I'm looking for.

xDkoYx

I am CATBUG :D

Hey! i saw your thread ages ago and never knew you were cool with waiting till PokeBank comes out. If you can wait till it gets to Australia i will gladly loan you every legendary i have gotten in all my games! (Every Single One!) as soon as the bank comes out ill lets you dex them asap :)

King Xerneas

Icy Goth

I too have every legendary available in Gen 5, so if you need those dex entries I'm here to help!

Chespin777

Spikey shield!

xDkoYx said:
Hey! i saw your thread ages ago and never knew you were cool with waiting till PokeBank comes out. If you can wait till it gets to Australia i will gladly loan you every legendary i have gotten in all my games! (Every Single One!) as soon as the bank comes out ill lets you dex them asap :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my thread! Thank you for loaning me some of your legends for me, that's really ethical of you. I'm looking forward to offer you my Feebas! :)

King Xerneas said:
I too have every legendary available in Gen 5, so if you need those dex entries I'm here to help!

Likewise, thank you so much that's really ethical of you, I appreciate your help. :)

IgnisMagister

Togepi go BOOM!

Does it have to be a legendary entry? Because I have some nice pokemon that aren't legends...

Chespin777

Spikey shield!

IgnisMagister said:
Does it have to be a legendary entry? Because I have some nice pokemon that aren't legends...

Sure list for me what you have? I hope you've got some good 5IV Pokemons!

IgnisMagister

Togepi go BOOM!

Yes, click on Reshiram please.

Prince Dedenne

Elite Shiny Hunter
RE: Chespin's 777 Shiny Bazaar, Shiny Legends, Pokémons and more!

Chespin777, I merged your two XY Trade Threads, please keep in mind that the forum's rule allows for each member to only have one XY Trade Thread at a time. If your thread ever gets old with things that you no longer have or want, you can always bump the thread and edit the op/title. :)

Check

Definatly Baby Giratina

If I`m able to clone my 6Iv jap ditto I can trade it to you for free cause I can clone easily now,

Chespin777

Spikey shield!

Prince Dedenne said:
Chespin777, I merged your two XY Trade Threads, please keep in mind that the forum's rule allows for each member to only have one XY Trade Thread at a time. If your thread ever gets old with things that you no longer have or want, you can always bump the thread and edit the op/title. :)

Thanks alot for notifying me. :)

Binx345

Verified Seller
RE: Chespin777's Shiny Bazaar - Shiny Legends, Pokemons, and more!

Hi, I want shiny Shaymii and shiny Genesect.

I have lots of pokemon, but you want foreign xy pokes or older Gen. English Pokemon?

Chespin777

Spikey shield!
RE: Chespin777's Shiny Bazaar - Shiny Legends, Pokemons, and more!

Binx345 said:
Hi, I want shiny Shaymii and shiny Genesect.

I have lots of pokemon, but you want foreign xy pokes or older Gen. English Pokemon?

I want a foreign 5IV, or 6IV Pokemon only, so I can breed it with another foreign Pokemon. This will make Masuda's method get me a shiny Pokemon alot easier with the Shiny Charm. I can't accept an English Pokemon, because there's no point of breeding it to get a shiny, it won't activate Masuda's method. BTW I accept flawless shinies also.

Binx345

Verified Seller
RE: Chespin777's Shiny Bazaar - Shiny Legends, Pokemons, and more! UPDATE

I have probably no flawless pokemon, I don't know how to check IVs but I probably don't have any 5 or 6 IV pokemon. I do have pokemon from Japan, Germany, Spain, etc.

Chespin777

Spikey shield!
RE: Chespin777's Shiny Bazaar - Shiny Legends, Pokemons, and more! UPDATE

Binx345 said:
I have probably no flawless pokemon, I don't know how to check IVs but I probably don't have any 5 or 6 IV pokemon. I do have pokemon from Japan, Germany, Spain, etc.

Go to Kiloude's city Pokemon center, inside there's a purple haired guy, that happens to be an Ace trainer. Ask the IV judge, and he will evaluate your Pokemons, to see how many IVs per stat they have.

BlankMinds

Aspiring Trainer
Hey chespin can i add your FC and you add me?
Also I have a shiny Suicune i believe from japan, also a shiny Krockarock from japan and a shiny peliper.The pokemon iam looking for are 4 if you or anyone has them.

Shaymin,doesnt have to be shiny and i dont care about the iv.

Meloetta: again just a normal meloetta.

Shiny female Lopunny

Shiny ralts female