Help Cherrim Partners

vyolet127

Aspiring Trainer
Hello all!
Cherrim and Cherubi are super cute. Let's make a deck with them! I am looking to see what (probably basic) partners I can play with her, and I'd love to employ your guys' help for ideas!
What comes to mind firstly is Tapu Bulu from the new set; that, and Shining Genesect. She can only accelerate to non-V, non-GX, non-EX, and non-PrismStar, which blows, but are there any other attackers you guys can think of in any format that would work? I'm thinking about Onix from Lost Thunder since it uses colorless, and Shaymin Prism since it just exists.
Thanks for any help you can offer!

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
So load up a couple maracti while manually attaching to shaymin prism, kill something big with shaymin and follow up with maractus.

But really, in expanded format stage 1 or 2 GX mean you can accelerate to their pre-evos. Rayquaza GX can get set up with a little help from koko prism, so you can just use cherrim for damage ramp. All sorts of things can be ninja boyed into.

For any format, all those 1 prize colorless attackers (not type necessarily but energy cost) can be helped out, from Weezing UNB to Mad Party to bewear meme decks.

Maybe you dump energy into axew and make an alcremie vmax deck.
Any amazing rare that has a grass requirement has a new friend.
Seems like tons of stuff really, anyway that's my only "chase" card this set on ptcgo.

Nyora

A Cat
So load up a couple maracti while manually attaching to shaymin prism, kill something big with shaymin and follow up with maractus.

But really, in expanded format stage 1 or 2 GX mean you can accelerate to their pre-evos. Rayquaza GX can get set up with a little help from koko prism, so you can just use cherrim for damage ramp. All sorts of things can be ninja boyed into.

For any format, all those 1 prize colorless attackers (not type necessarily but energy cost) can be helped out, from Weezing UNB to Mad Party to bewear meme decks.

Maybe you dump energy into axew and make an alcremie vmax deck.
Any amazing rare that has a grass requirement has a new friend.
Seems like tons of stuff really, anyway that's my only "chase" card this set on ptcgo.
In expanded, you can also use BCR Ditto. Attach to Ditto first, then use it's Ability to transform into something like a Venusaur V then evolve next turn into the VMAX. You could also attach 3 to a Ditto, make it active if it isn't already, then switch it into SnivySaur and attach to use it's ability.

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
Just thought of this, having seen streams and vids on the more obvious Maractus and Bulu, and since it's the weekend I probably won't get around to it until Monday, but with the level ball reprint plus Cherrim, I definitely want to give Shedinja another go in standard. If someone gets there first, let me know how it goes.

rewster1

Aspiring Trainer
In case anyone was wondering (doubt you were), there just isn't enough bench space in standard for shedinja to be viable. Even with scoop up nets it's tough to get 2 shedinja and a cherrim AND a garbodor in play simultaneously. And since you NEED both stage 1s in play, you are way too bossable. So, nevermind that idea.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
I would really like to see an expanded format Rayquaza GX and Cherrim list. My first “competitive” deck was the Rayquaza GX Battle Arena Deck, and I would really like to update it for causal competitive play (casual play with competitive decks) with my brother, so if anyone has a list implementing Cherrim in Rayquaza GX decks, please let me know.