TCG Fakes Cheeriox's Fake Cards

Cheeriox

Aspiring Trainer
I created some cards that i think would bring some misssing piece to the puzzle of playing in tcg.
You can give me your comment its just some "fake" ideas :p

ReshiramEX – Dragon – HP180
Basic Pokémon

Ability: Flare
When your Active dragon Pokémon attack does damage to the opponent’s active Pokémon’s. The opponent active Pokémon is now burned and confused.

[R] [L] [C] Incinerate: 80 damage. Discard an Item Tool card attached to 1 of your opponent’s Pokémon’s.

Weakness: Fairy (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

When a Pokémon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.
Creator: Cheeriox

I like the flare ability it follow what reshiram does in is lore burning stuff for the truth and i like is attack wich is the same as the one in the video game except that you destroy a tool but you choose so its usefull against spirit link on the bench

Ho-oh EX – Fire – HP170
Basic Pokemon

Ability: Regenerator
If your R Pokémon discarded any R Energy on your last turn because of an effect of his attack. At the start of your turn, you may put back all R energy that you discarded on to your R Pokémon who discarded them.

[R][C] Rainbow Dive: 60 damage. Attach 1 R energy from your deck to 1 of your Benched Pokémon. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Retreat: 2

When a Pokémon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

The next vicitini haha but i think the ability add to the gameplay of the fire type and the attack is usefull and you can attach special fire (the next card)

ENERGY

Special energy

Furnace Energy
This card can only be attached to R Pokémon. This card provides R energy only while this card is attached to a R Pokémon.

The energy cost to use an attack of the Pokémon this card is attached to is 1 R less.

(If this card is attached to anything other than a R Pokémon, discard this card.)

i think that since most fire pokemon use a lot of energy it would be nice

Zygarde – Dragon – HP150
Basic

Σ Break : If this Pokémon is in play, each Pokémon in play, in each player’s hand, and in each player’s discard pile has no ancient trait (except for Break)

Ability: Chameleon
As long as this Pokémon as an Energy attach to him he become the same type of all the energy that is attached to him.

[C][C] Roots of Order: 40 damage. Your opponent can’t play any special energy or tool cards from his or her hand during his or her next turn.

Weakness: Fairy (x2)
Retreat: 3

When the Kalos region’s ecosystem falls into disarray, it appears and reveals its secret power.

i like the ancient trait, since they are not considered ability so garbotoxin or silent lab do not affect them i thought that having an ancient trait that would block tthem would be nice like evolution, stop or growth.

Since zygarde use the move chameleon i thought why not an ability but maybe more if he was an EX
and his attack to compete with quaking punch

TRAINER - Stadium
Dragonspiral Tower

Once per turn, both you and your opponent’s, may switch his Active Dragon Pokémon with 1 of his Dragon Benched Pokémon. Then, you may move as many Energy attached to the old Active Pokémon to the new Active Pokémon as you like.

(This card stays in play when you play it. Discard this card if another Stadium card comes into play. If another card with the same name is in play, you can’t play this card.)

the missing stadium for the dragon, pretty much a scramble switch for dragon. the wording still need some tweeking.

Hey, thanks for posting up your ideas! :) It's nice to see people making cards that work together, both with each other and within the format as a whole. Of course, I know nothing about the current metagame, but based on your descriptions, the ideas sound nice. :D

I've edited your title a bit to make it sound less ambiguous, as well.

Back