Pokemon Check out this Cool New Concept for the Next Gen!

Would u use Pokedice or an alternate capture device for Pokemon & Do like the Pokedice concept?

• Total voters

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
http://Esepibe.deviantart.com/

Esepibe is a pokemon fan artist and my friend on DevArt well he came up with this awesome concept for Pokemon and i thought u guys should see this: All copyrights go to Esepibe
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7500/9a0f46de3e94627ea247f4e.png

Your image is absurdly large, tone it down son - PMJ

Ka$h Money

Aspiring Trainer
But how? All I can understand that it is lighter for the trainer which doesnt effect us really as a consumer

SixaxiS

I'm more special than you!!!
Stupid idea...really stupid. What's wrong with Pokéballs!?

I thought 4th gen already killed the franchise, but this definetly finishes it off, Mortal Kombat style! Let's hope Nintendo never gets that person...

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
I'm so happy this isn't true. Pokemon isn't supposed to be so technology-like. A Poke Ball is good enough. It can change size, it really shows the trademark of Pokemon.... yeah.

Poke Balls is mainly the biggest trademark right now. If the Poke Ball goes, Pokemon may probably die with it.

infmach

can't get Bridgit Mendler out of my mind
Poke ball is enough, why? Because it is a ball with a vacuum and a disney land inside.

Dark Marc

is the name of my Lickilicky, not me <3
Aren't pokebealls the trademark of Pokemon next to Pikachu and Charizard? Nice picture though, but not for the 5th gen, please no!

Ka$h Money

Aspiring Trainer
So you may want to create something that doesnt conflict with a good idea and also I dont see any PROS to this device.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Why u guys hatin' on this so much, i mean i think its inteesting, u know, and i already Mention that this isn't a replacement to pokebalss just sumtin like a special alternative...ithink its much more convenient for a more exciting battle...and they're fully customizable...

B-Ray

The Stuff of Legends
While I LOVE Esepibe's Artwork, especially the Infection Series, I dont really like the idea =P Glad to see he's still around those, haven't seen much of him since he left Pokemon Crater Forums!

-Black Rayquaza

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
Tobi_Akatsuki said:
Why u guys hatin' on this so much, I mean I think its inteesting, u know, and I already Mention that this isn't a replacement to pokebalss just sumtin like a special alternative...ithink its much more convenient for a more exciting battle...and they're fully customizable...

Is it a made up replacement for the Poke Ball? Yes. So we don't like it for that reason.