Pokemon Check out this Cool New Concept for the Next Gen!

Would u use Pokedice or an alternate capture device for Pokemon & Do like the Pokedice concept?

• Total voters
Let's really be honest here. There's no actual change from the tradition PokeBall with the PokeDice. The PokeBall is one of Pokemon's greatest symbols. Replacing it would be one of the most ridiculous marketing decisions.

Well the Pokefans on Deviantart thought it was cool, and i showed this thread to Esepibe and he is confused at the fact thhat ppl feel threatened by the Pokedice thinking it going to replace our precious pokeballs...

I just don't like the fact that an alternative is introduced when the original design has no issues. Is it that great of an improvement?

Tobi_Akatsuki said:
Well the Pokefans on Deviantart thought it was cool, and I showed this thread to Esepibe and he is confused at the fact thhat ppl feel threatened by the Pokedice thinking it going to replace our precious pokeballs...
I don't think anyone feels threatened by it. It sounds like most don't understand how it would improve play. Could you please explain.

Back