• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Charizard Base Deck Help

MountainDrew

Wishes Mega Umbreon would exist
Hey guys im really getting sick of the format, so I figured I would take a break, and go back to the old format where cards where broken, and the game involved more skill, which overall made a more fun format. I always liked Charizard, and I have him, so I figured it would be a good deck to build. I'm aware that Charizard wasnt very competative back in the old day, but I like going rogue so I went with it. Anyway onto the list.
Pokemon (14)
3-1-3 Charizard (All Base)
3- Magmar Fossil
2-2 Rapidash Jungle
Trainers (33)
3- Pokemon Breeder
3- Computer Search
4- Item Finder
3- Bill
4- Professor Oak
4- Super Energy Removal
3- Energy Removal
3- Pokemon Trader
3- Gust of Wind
3- Switch
Energy (13)
4- Recycle
4- Double Colorless
5- Fire

Strategy- You want to start with Magmar, or Ponyta to evolve to Rapidash to chip off pokemon until you get a massive Charizard to start taking prizes.

I can help if you need any advice. Up to which set do you want the cards in your deck to be from?

Back