Wi-Fi Trades Chariblaze's Thread -- Will RNG for DWFs!

Chariblaze

When you add it all up...
Friend Code: 0175-9125-7421
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Times Available: 4 P.M. to 2 A.M. EST

Services Offered:
- I can RNG most things in Black 1. I won't do legends, and I can't do many Hidden Abilities, but I can do pretty much everything else. Pretty much.

- I can clone things in Emerald. Right now I have a Mewtwo, Latias, Latios, Registeel, Groudon, Lv. 100 Kyogre, Lv. 100 Rayquaza, Lv. 100 Blaziken, and Lv. 100 Charizard. Nothing spectacular, but yeah.

Wants:
- Flawless Non-English Ditto

- Power items (any, in 4th gen or 5th)

- Females with Hidden Abilities! I need: Pikachu, stuff exclusive to the DW (broken link), and Hidden Grotto Pokemon (broken link)

- Like I said above, I want people to register me in their BW/BW2 Pal Pads! Nintendo is shutting down a lot of their online services on May 20th, including all Pokemon functionality--this means that if I have any hope of getting all the BW2 medals, I better act fast--one medal includes registering 32 people in the Pal Pad! Note, to complete the Pal Pad registration, we have to meet in the Wi-Fi Club, and maybe interact. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9933...titled.gif (20 MB gif, give it a minute to load)

Last edited:
RE: Chariblaze's Thread -- Offering custom RNGed 'mons for registering me in your BW/BW2 Pal Pad!

I didn't know there was a medal for that. I'll provide my Black2 FC once I get home. I don't need any Pokemon, just friends.

Wait, if you want to get the medal why are you adding people on Black 1?

RE: Chariblaze's Thread -- Offering custom RNGed 'mons for registering me in your BW/BW2 Pal Pad!

Trainerhan1 said:
Wait, if you want to get the medal why are you adding people on Black 1?

I'll RNG the stuff in Black 1, then trade it to Black 2, and then trade it to whoever--the FC listed is my Black 2.

1936-8922-4287 I don't need anything so we should just have a casual battle.

I'm at my internship now, but when I get home we can register each other. I don't need any Pokémon (just helping out:p).

I have all 4 Generation 5 games (Black, White, Black 2, and White 2). We can register each other on each of them.

I'll help you out. I have all four of the Gen 5 games. I'll post each code later today.
Hey are you still looking for FC? If you are here are 3 of my FCs...
4342-4810-6095
4041-7403-6252
4170-6518-8308
I don't have the fourth one yet because I started a new game and I haven't beaten the first gym leader yet. I'll post the fourth one ASAP.

Thanks to the major help from these three and the many trades I've done elsewhere, I've filled my Pal Pad!: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9933...titled.gif (20 MB gif, give it a minute to load)

I'm now looking to further my collection of Females with Hidden Abilities. The lists of what I'm looking for are in the OP--it's a lot!

Back