Charganium's Fakes: It's been 3,000 years.

What set should the next 6 cards be from?

• Kanto

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • Johto

• Hoenn

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Sinnoh

• Unova

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Delta

• VS

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Final Frontier

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
RE: Charganium's fakes: Metagross AA

Really do like the different versions of the card. The only problem I see is that the red text is a bit hard to read due to the background. Besides that, everything is nice.

I really love them all! The font seems a bit off though. Other than that, its great!

@Ice Arceus: The colors used to be different depending on type. Unfortunately, it's not that way anymore.
@Jirachi: Thanks!
@Fraxureking: DXM147 made it.

bw_victorious_valley__celebi_ex_by_charganium-d4zwunr.png

Old FA version:

[
bw_victorious_valley__celebi_ex_fa_by_charganium-d4p3ifo.png

RE: Charganium's fakes: Celebi EX VV

These are amazing! I really like the regular celebi especially. The leaves look great. Keep it up!

RE: Charganium's fakes: Quilava

I love that card! I love the picture on it. The whole card looks so realistic! ( except for the font). :)

Nice job on the Celebi cards. I especially like how you incorporated leaves into the background to bring out the overall completeness of the card. The main thing I would work on would be the fonts. Some of them are hard to read due to the background.

Now, Quilava does looks nice overall; however, it has a few small problems. First of all the font is a bit too small, which I am guessing you are aware of and another thing is that the Quilava stands out too much in the picture; therefore, there needs to be an equal balance of the background and the art.

Keep it up! I enjoy viewing your progress.

@Jirachi: Thanks!
@Ice Arceus: I was trying to mimic the real cards by making the background blurry. I went overboard.

bw_alpha_ashes__unown_e_by_charganium-d50fzi8.png
bw_alpha_ashes__lapras_ex_by_charganium-d50g3qw.png

I drew the Unown.

RE: Charganium's fakes: Unown E and Lapras EX

It looks awesome! They both look really realistic. But for the Lapras it would look better if the art was better but besides that they looks great. :)

RE: Charganium's fakes: Unown E and Lapras EX

@Jirachi: The art is pretty bad, but it was the only 3D Lapras art out there.
@Fraxureking: I was thinking about a Durant+Unown E deck, actually.

bw_alpha_ashes__unown_o_by_charganium-d50yfxs.png

RE: Charganium's fakes: ASH'S PIKACHU EX!!!

I like the pikachu, but you might want to edit out the lightning from his face, it looks damaging almost, when we know from the card that he is supposed to be attacking.

RE: Charganium's fakes: ASH'S PIKACHU EX!!!

@HM: He actually does damage himself in the second attack.

Printed some of my fakes:

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/154/8/9/card_collection_part_1_by_charganium-d526dfu.jpg

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/154/9/1/card_collection_part_2_by_charganium-d526dsm.jpg

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/154/a/8/card_collection_part_3_by_charganium-d526e76.jpg

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/154/9/f/card_collection_part_4_by_charganium-d526eei.jpg

RE: Charganium's fakes: Printed fakes

Anything special you did to to the images, to make em print out that well Charg? Or a straight forward open in word, resize to card size and print?

RE: Charganium's fakes: Printed fakes

@asche: I printed them on photo paper. It helps with the colors and quality.

hs_kanto__venusaur_prime_by_charganium-d52rug5.png

The blank is my own (used Gliscor's W/R/C stuff though). It needs a lot of work, but I wanted to show it off.

RE: Charganium's fakes: Venusaur Prime!

I think it looks pretty nice, myself. It really looks like something that could be a Pokemon Prime.

I just realized that I've never made a Pokemon Prime fake. Of course, I really prefer making cards with my own artwork and I stink at making 3D pics (I can only make cubes and spheres). I've also yet to get any irl (though I really want to get Mew Prime!)...

RE: Charganium's fakes: Venusaur Prime!

Venusaur looks great, but I noticed on the printed fakes that the edges on some are a little uneven.

Back