Changes in the Art forums

safariblade

Video Gamer
Advanced Member
To clear up any confusion:

The Artist's Gallery wasn't getting much attention, so we now have one main art forum, along with Fake Creations and The Writing Cafe.

This forum is for:
1. Galleries/Shops. Members can post their artowork and offer services. Please fit everything in one thread. There's no need to show off artwork in one thread and then take requests in another.

2. Asking art questions & general art discussion.

3. Art activities like the Collab Battle or fun stuff like the Draw a Pokemon thread.

I just wanted to make it plain for you guys since things have been changing a ton. Let me know here if anything is bothering you or you have any suggestions.

Questions for members:

1. Should we add a thread for quick requests? Or is browsing member's threads to make a request easy enough?

2. Should we add thread prefixes? We could have "Gallery" "Shop" and "Gallery & Shop" so that a member looking for a shop can easily find one or a shop/gallery combo.

Thanks for the feedback! Keep on drawing/writing/faking!!

I'm not so sure about having a quick shop around, but having prefixes sounds like a grand idea to me, so people can be sure and not just stumbling all over their toes

Back