• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

champ and the rolling elephant jrs. cities

snorlax71

there's nothing wrong with a nap!
4-4 donphan
4-4-2-2 machamp champ prime
2 uxie
2 expert belt
4 bts
4 collector
1 palmers
1 pont
3 communication
1 luxury ball
2 candy
3 bebes
3 seeker
1 copycat
3 double colorless
10 fighting

Start with donphan and let him earthquake while setting up a champ prime. Use fighting tag to switch out active with champ and champ bust for 100 +. If start with champ, use stormfront champ to deal damage while setting up prime/donphan (preferred). Let me know what changes. Thanks!

i'd take out 1 of the machamp stormfronts and put in another machamp prime.
take out 1 of the machokes and put in a regirock LA. so when one of your pokes gets knocked out you send up regirock, use his power to discard an energy and something you don't need, then attach the energy you discarded to regirock, and set up machamp faster.

Thanks for the reply. I thought about regirock, he doesn't need to be active to activate his power correct?

No but with machamp primes pokepower fighting tag He only moves fighting energies from the active pokemon.

Dang! Forgot about that! That's what I get for being a poke dad! Thanks for the help. I will make the changes and report back after cities. Thanks!

Back