News CGI Pokemon Spotted in First Leaked Set Photos for 'Detective Pikachu' Movie!

You've obviously never seen Batman v Superman if you think it's bad. Better than every Marvel film combined.

if you aren't trolling... and I don't know how you could not be trolling... I would really, really like apologetics for what is undoubtedly the worst film I have ever seen. Not relative to any other film or work of fiction, either. Explain clearly, in a few sentences, what you liked about it.

if you aren't trolling... and I don't know how you could not be trolling... I would really, really like apologetics for what is undoubtedly the worst film I have ever seen. Not relative to any other film or work of fiction, either. Explain clearly, in a few sentences, what you liked about it.

Batman v Superman (Ultimate Edition specifically) has a perfectly structured plot, intricately detailed and harmonious that requires you to pay attention and think about it or else you miss noticing all the pieces coming together. It's visually stunning, it has a powerful and gripping soundtrack, with excellent acting that bring its core characters truly to life. It's 3 and a half hours that you can truly lose yourself in.

Batman v Superman (Ultimate Edition specifically) has a perfectly structured plot, intricately detailed and harmonious that requires you to pay attention and think about it or else you miss noticing all the pieces coming together. It's visually stunning, it has a powerful and gripping soundtrack, with excellent acting that bring its core characters truly to life. It's 3 and a half hours that you can truly lose yourself in.

Well. That's a shame. Hopefully with time your tastes change.

Back