• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Caturday

philip desposito

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone. I have not been able to find much on this deck so I decided to do my own take on it. The list is a work in progress and any advise/criticism is welcomed and appreciated.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 2 Glameow UNB 159
* 3 Meowth UNB 147
* 1 Oranguru SUM 113
* 3 Persian UNB 148
* 3 Litten UNB 27
* 2 Incineroar UNB 29
* 3 Espurr UNB 79
* 2 Meowstic UNB 80

##Trainer Cards - 41

* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Professor Elm’s Lecture LOT 188
* 2 Lillie UPR 125
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 2 Switch CES 147
* 1 Lt. Surge’s Strategy UNB 178
* 3 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182
* 1 Bill’s Analysis TEU 133
* 2 Erika’s Hospitality TEU 140
* 1 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 2 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Counter Catcher CIN 91
* 2 Rare Candy CES 142
* 2 Field Blower GRI 125
* 3 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 1 Wondrous Labyrinth {*} TEU 158

##Energy - 0

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The Incineroar is there to bump up the damage of our early game hitters. Considering we don't play any energy and litten is already there it just made sense to me. Wondrous labyrinth is the silent MVP of this deck. Persians ability makes the attacks cost nothing and we still get to make theirs cost more (have tested it in game and our attacks are still free). Overall it takes some getting used to but I have found some decent success. Any suggestions are welcome. Have a great day.

I can’t remember the name of the player, but I saw this awesome Carurday deck on PTCGO.

So what you do is spread damage around with Tapu Koko Promo and Glameow. Then you use Espurr to multiply damage and spread big knockouts.

I can’t remember the name of the player, but I saw this awesome Carurday deck on PTCGO.

So what you do is spread damage around with Tapu Koko Promo and Glameow. Then you use Espurr to multiply damage and spread big knockouts.

I played a Koko/Caturday deck on PTCGO, might have been me lol - but it really is just a meme since there are just too many ways to counter it/shut down the whole deck. Espurr, however, could be a cool tech in some Malamar spread decks.

Back