• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Cards wanted to buy for collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnorlaxDude

I'm a RPG-fanatic!
Hi all,

There are some cards that I want to buy for my collection. Here are the list.

*Shining Charizard-Neo Destiny
*Crystal Charizard from Skyridge
Gyarados Star EX Holon Phantoms
Charizard Star EX Dragon Frontiers
Venusaur EX Fire Red & Leaf Green
Charizard EX Fire Red & Leaf Green
Blastoise EX Fire Red & Leaf Green

The cards with * are the ones that I really would like to purchase even though some may be expensive. I live in the US, and I do paypal as well. It would really be great if I could get a hand of these cards. Thanks.

SnorlaxDude - I have a 1st Edition NM Shining Charizard, the pictures are on my thread not sure if you're interested, but just throwing it out there.

I have:

Shining Celebi $20
Crystal Celebi (Rev. Holo) $30
Raikou Skyridge $10 (i'd have to double check to make sure i still have this)
Venusaur Ex $5 (minor wear on the card)

LMK thanks

@Zangoosed

Right now, I would like to purchase your Raikou Skyridge HOLO and Venusaur EX. Could you show me a picture of the Venusaur EX too? As for the Crystal Celebi, I prefer the HOLO version. I'll get back to you about the Shining Celebi.

@DJ Hype Vibes

How much would it be if I just buy one of them? (price of Charizard * and Gyarados * seperate)

@DJ Hype Vibes

I rather buy the Gyarados * star from you. I'll give you a definite answer on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll let you know if I still want to buy the Charizard * in the future. Thanks.

I don't really have the means to take a pic and post it on here for the Venusaur EX. It has some minor wear on the holo part, like scratches n stuff. And then on the back its worn from play obviously, its got smudges and even a little white showing in the top corner.

I definitely have the Raikou Skyridge.

LMK thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back