• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Cards that can bring back items from the discard pile

Gamerdynasty4ever

Aspiring Trainer
I'm not a huge TCG player since I'm more focused on VGC but I was thinking of making a little water type deck that I could use to pummel my friends at school and on TCGO. I noticed that Aqua patch was going to be with Guardians Rising and I was wondering if there are any cards in the standard rotation that allow you to get items from your discard pile into your hand/deck.

well puzzle of time can get anything back

1089451.jpg

eco arm get tools back into deck, think there's a couple Pokémon attacks that get 1-2 items back.

also think this is the wrong forum to ask this, this forum is for full decks

Also, Bunnelby (PRC 121) has a Colorless attack that can recover and recycle any 2 cards from your discard pile.

Puzzle of time, Bunnelby PRC, Milotic PRC and Herdier SM can all get items out of discard in standard.

Back