Discussion Cards that barely needs a reprint.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Sorry, if I made this topic in advance, but I am an advance thinker. I am barely concern on the SM Cards that barely needs a reprint. You see, next year, we'll expect ULP-on format. And TPCi rarely do reprints of some cards like Choice Band and Ultra Ball that are currently in print as you observe in some SM sets this year in which they repeatedly print exisiting cards like what I've mentioned 5-6 times. As what @jessalakasam said, unless those printed cards will reprinted in a new artwork like CST Hau and Switch.

Those cards are:
  1. Ultra Ball
  2. DCE
  3. Pokemon Catcher
  4. Max Potion
  5. Choice Band
  6. Pokemon Catcher
  7. Professor Kukui
Sorry, if I keep saying this, even on YouTube (follow me @ the N's real name)

I don't think "barely" means what you think it does. And I'm not entirely sure what you're actually trying to say here.

I will say I'd expect such cards to receive a reprint eventually. It will likely just happen closer to the next rotation. There seems to be better communication internally about what will rotate and when, so they can presumably better schedule reprints.

Rarely do reprints of Ultra Ball? that card has been printed a gajillion times. Same with Pokemon Catcher (which you listed twice) and DCE.

TPCi will reprint cards if they so choose and some of the cards you listes have been long standing staples for the last several years.

Also if you're going to advertise your Youtube channel, you should at least tell people what your youtube channel is called. I can not find anything with what vague information you left.

Back