Discussion Cards possibly getting unbanned

Speaking of Lileep, I believe it's impossible to supporter lock on T1, BUT it's still possible to Item lock on T1 if Wally's legal, but only if the first player benches at least three pokemon(or puts four total in play), then, on the opponent's T1(aka T2), the opponent battle compressors lileep first, and Prehistoric calls lileep to deck bottom second, then fossils Lileep onto the bench third, uses Wally fourth, then attaches a Grass fifth, then uses Lifesplosion to get Omastar out of deck sixth, and that's the ONLY way to lock an opponent out of using any category of Trainers on either side's first or second turn in today's Expanded...

But with so little amounts of people playing THAT Cradily these days...
I mean you can just Quaking Punch with Seismetoad EX as or Phantump use Ascension into Trevanent on turn 1 as well

Speaking of Lileep, I believe it's impossible to supporter lock on T1, BUT it's still possible to Item lock on T1 if Wally's legal, but only if the first player benches at least three pokemon(or puts four total in play), then, on the opponent's T1(aka T2), the opponent battle compressors lileep first, and Prehistoric calls lileep to deck bottom second, then fossils Lileep onto the bench third, uses Wally fourth, then attaches a Grass fifth, then uses Lifesplosion to get Omastar out of deck sixth, and that's the ONLY way to lock an opponent out of using any category of Trainers on either side's first or second turn in today's Expanded...

But with so little amounts of people playing THAT Cradily these days...
Or Phantump can just use Ascension

Back