Cards for christmas?

Broken Pokemon EX

Aspiring Trainer
Did anyone get anything for christmas? I sure did. 45 packs of DX and DS. what's sad though is that I got more pokemon* than I did Holon Transceivers XD

I got 20x YGO boosters....& I got the card that I've always wanted!
Also to make it better....it's rev.holo! (scan coming soon)

Sakon said:
i got a DF booster box...  :D
I was originally going to see if I could get a UF booster box, but most sites I found were either sold out or way overcharging. but I would have much rather had 45 packs than 36 anyway lol

I got the Raquaza EX tin, the DF/DX 3 pack, and a DF booster. And I got an Exploud EX from one of the packs :D

I didn't get any pokemon for Christmas bcoz my mom think I play pokemon way too much to the point of obsessive(probably true) and that its a waste of $$$(not true):(

I got two DF boxes(Present)&seven DF pack's(stocking stuffer) and I opened all of them Yesterday(my famly isn't much for nomal tradition's) to get totaly blown away to pull three charizard*'s(One from each box&one out of the pack's). I also got two latios ex two Gardevoir ex, one Altari ex, one Flygon ex, one T-Tar ex so I got really good card's this year.

randomman29 said:
I got two DF boxes(Present)&seven DF pack's(stocking stuffer) and I opened all of them Yesterday(my famly isn't much for nomal tradition's) to get totaly blown away to pull three charizard*'s(One from each box&one out of the pack's). I also got two latios ex two Gardevoir ex, one Altari ex, one Flygon ex, one T-Tar ex so I got really good card's this year.

cool.... :)
you are so lucky to get good ex.....

Sakon said:
randomman29 said:

cool....  :)
you are so lucky to get good ex.....

That plus the one gardevoir ex d one altari ex d and two flygon d that I already have give's me a great deck.

I got some CG and LM boosters. I got shifrty ex and flygon ex. I didn't have that many so that was good. My fiance got me the articuno ex from fr/lg, as well as some macdonalds promos, blackstar promos and a few cards from old sets which I didn't have. Now I have money to go buy some cards I didn't get. The first thing I am doing is buying some of the exs from SS, UF and DF that I didn't get when I got the boxes so I can complete some sets.

randomman29 said:
is it really necessary to have that much DF? lol

i got a Wii Coupon ^^". But cuz of the disappointing of getting it next Year, when we wil shop, i gonna get a Minun (P3) HOLO, and 2 DF and 1 DX packs. atleast thats kewl =}

Back