Card rarities

rev3rsor

目がピアノを弾く
What card rarities exist for different cards?
For example, what is rare/rare holo/ultra rare?
I'm asking about EX's, Ace Specs, FA's and secret cards.

Your get 1 rare in every pack (sometimes 2 with the reverse). In order of rarity they go rare, holo, ace spec, EX, FA, Secret Rare. Ace Spec cards will come in the reverse holo slot in a pack. A pack also comes with 5 Commons, 3 Uncommons and 1 Reverse which can be a rare, holo, or Ace Spec

The Ace-Spec card and the EX both show up in the reverse holo slot by what I've heard, so I don't think you can Psyachu.

hammer time! said:
So can you get a ace spec and a EX in one pack?

I saw someone before get a shiny random receiver, and a victory piece out of a pack before.

But the shiny takes the place of the Rare, and the Ace-Spec/EX takes the place of the reverse holo card.

Um... normal EX are more common than Ace Specs. EX is in the rare slot, not reverse slot, at least in PTCGO packs, and Ace Specs are in the reverse slot.

I think I even got once an Ace Spec and an EX out of the same pack. :3

How are the pull rates off? And I was only talking about PTCGO slots, not rates. I really doubt that they would use different slots than IRL.

EX's are in the rare spot, not the Reverse spot. ACE SPEC's are in the Reverse spot.

I have never seen someone get both out of a pack. If you've seen someone do it, then it might be possible, but I'm assuming it was probably mispackaged and that you're never really supposed to get both in a single pack. I obviously have no idea, but I've never heard of it happening before so I'm making an educated guess.

I don't think it can be controlled. It's just extremely rare, as... well... both are rare, and the chances of getting both in a pack is "the chance of pulling an ace spec" times "the chance of pulling an EX or FA EX".

Back