Collecting Card collector looking for advice

Tristanmon

Aspiring Trainer
Hi all. I'm new to the site so like to say a thankyou for accepting me and to say hello to all..
I'm also after some advice going forward, I have started collecting all my WOTC cards back again after selling them all off to start my buisness 7 years ago.
And I'm looking for some official folder advice.. I like to keep all my cards in there complete sets jungle, base, fossil, rocket etc. But with my OCD I like to have them in the official folders and best possible matches..
What is everyone using to store there fossil and jungle sets in?
I have my base set stored in the official dark blue (4 card per page) WOTC folder.
My promo star collection stored in the official first movie promo WOTC folder.
Rocket set stored in the official team rocket WOTC folder.
but I can't find anything specific for the jungle and fossil sets. And so on...
Does everyone just stored these sets in the dark blue official folder/ or the large 4 colour official folder.. or is there some original specific folders that I just can't find or are just too rare..
Or am I thinking far too much into it hahaha.
Thanks

I like to keep my personal collection in the more modern black-on-black zip up folders, I just feel as though they're higher quality than what we used to rock back in the day. Though I do still have several of the original folders laying around.

Back