Can't connect to Bank or PSS

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place but I'm in a panic. For about two days now, I haven't been able to connect to the PSS or Pokemon Bank. Each time it shows Error Code: 001-0811 saying the server is undergoing maintenance and to go to nintendo.com for more info. I go to the site only to see that it says the servers are up and active, but me and my bf are both having the same problem, as is my friend. Each of us are in different states and only one of us has ever used cheats. Is this happening to everyone or is it just us?

I'm mostly freaking out because i spent the last 2 weeks getting one of every pokemon, including forms, and put them all in the bank to save space while I try to get the remaining legendaries and hitmontop. I don't want to find out that all my pokemon are gone after all that work, especially the ones I've had since i was a kid!

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Despite what the official websites say, people have been experience downtime on the Nintendo 3DS servers for the past day or so (my time, that is). Throughout the last several hours, I personally have been unable to access online services such as the Fates My Castle and the eShop, but I loaded it up again now and it seems to be working fine right now. I suggest waiting for a bit and trying to get back on in a couple hours or so, and if that doesn't work, wait again for a bit before trying again, etc.

Chocolate Death

I should be the Water Trial Captain now!
Thanks guys! Really helped calm me down after reading that it's on and off and such. I was afraid I'd never see my poor pokemon again! I'll keep trying then. Thanks again!

jgmrequel

Aspiring Trainer
Thanks guys! Really helped calm me down after reading that it's on and off and such. I was afraid I'd never see my poor pokemon again! I'll keep trying then. Thanks again!

I've been having the same issues. If you lookup the error code on the Nintendo site, it recommends restarting your 3ds. Sometimes a server will store cookies on the device, and that may be causing it to think the server is still down. I restarted my 3ds and it worked again.