Can Mewtwo be used as a rental in Pokemon Stadium for the N64?

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I am wondering if Mewtwo can be used as a rental in the game as I see in the 4 modes he does not appear. Is there a way or to use him as a rental? Ican't upload anything to my tablet version as far as I know. If Mewtwo can be used How do I unlock him. So he can be used I checked all 4 stadium modes and he does not appear and he does not appear in the Gym Leader Castle mode either. I know you can use Mew but only in Prime Cup round 2 or the hard mode. Hope I can find a way to use him and I hope someone knows how to unlock him if Mewtwo can be used.

Also what does the Master Code Cheat code do? I don't notice anything when it is on. Also how do I get Infinite HP in Stadium mode? I notice it only works in Battle Now mode. Note. I have it on tablet so I can't activate codes by letters and numbers. All I can do it check a box next to a corresponding cheat. Thanks XD.:)

To my knowledge you need to clear all of the tournaments or something and then you can unlock Mewtwo.

Yeah I know you can battle him if you clear all modes of Stadium and Gym Leader Castle. I am asking if you can rent him to use if you have not uploaded him yourself? Thanks XD.:)

Back