Help Can I Discard a Double Dragon Energy for Dragonite's Discard Cost?

Burlingot

Aspiring Trainer
I didn't know where else to put this, so I came here. Sorry if it's the wrong place.

So the Sun/Moon Dragonite 96 has an attack that deals 130 dmg in exchange of you discarding a grass and an electric energy (the cost of the attack itself). My question is if I were to attach a double dragon energy to Dragonite, making the 2 energies be one grass and one electric, would I be discarding the double dragon energy, or can I keep it since it's not officially of those 2 types asked?

Thanks!

I didn't know where else to put this, so I came here. Sorry if it's the wrong place.

So the Sun/Moon Dragonite 96 has an attack that deals 130 dmg in exchange of you discarding a grass and an electric energy (the cost of the attack itself). My question is if I were to attach a double dragon energy to Dragonite, making the 2 energies be one grass and one electric, would I be discarding the double dragon energy, or can I keep it since it's not officially of those 2 types asked?

Thanks!

You would have to discard it as it is acting as those two types

Moved from the "Is There A Card That Does This?" thread into its own thread, as the OP is asking a new question not related to the topic. ~bbninjas

Back