Finished Camelot [Game 2] 'Twas a Draw?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

Wheeeee~
CPU2 ##TARGETS: Plasma Dragon
CPU3 ##TARGETS: crann777

Thanks for the constant nagging in-thread :p

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
Period 1 Update:

The race was underway, the two teams galloping together.
The track started to narrow, however, forcing the two groups of racers together!
Members from Team A collided with their opposition! CPU1 connected with GM Draclord! Although the strength of Drac's horse was too much, and CPU1 was knocked off his horse!
As crann777 proceeded to attack MrIronGolem, he himself was forced into a fight with CPU 3, which he swiftly won. His fight with the Iron Golem however did not go well, and he was knocked off his horse.
Celever and bbninjas clashed in the centre, but only bbninjas was still riding when that ended.
Finally, Plasma Dragon and CPU2 engaged in a conflict, though neither player seemed to come out on top!

Actions:

Team A
CPU1 Targeted GM Draclord (CPU1 was Jailed)
Crann777 Targeted MrIronGolem27 (crann777 was Jailed)
Plasma Dragon targeted CPU2 (Tie)

Team B
Celever Targeted bbninjas (Celever was Jailed)
CPU2 Targeted Plasma Dragon (Tie)
CPU3 Targeted crann777 (CPU3 was Jailed)

Jailed Players:
Team A:
CPU1 and crann777
Team B:
Celever and CPU 3

Jailed players cannot target or be targeted during Period 2.

Period 2 has begun and will end at 10:30 Thursday AEST!

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
"And they’re on the home stretch! They’re gunning for victory! Both teams are straining, their horses visibly tired. It’s going to be too close to call! And….” Squirtle Squad’s voice echoing across the track.

The race itself hadn’t been going that long, but the effort that the riders and the horses were seen to put in was huge. Every horse on the track was running its Personal Best with ease, it had to be seen to be believed.

While Team A was in front for the majority of the race, and they knew the strengths and weaknesses of every single member of Team B, the race had suddenly become even. They were neck and neck!

“Its a tie?!” SS voice cracked, in shock.

Plasma Dragon and CPU2 crossed the line at the same, the video replays and photos of the line proving just that!

“Well I’ll be!” SS announced.

——————————————————

Plasma Dragon (Jester) Targeted MrIronGolem27 (King) - Team A Wins
CPU2 (Jester) Targeted scattered mind (King) - Team B Wins

Great Game everybody! Albeit it was a short one…Lower numbers tend to do that!
Period 1 was pretty epic with Team A being able to successfully know the Role of each player on Team B! The only thing that prevented Team A from having the lone win, was bbninjas target on CPU2 in Period 2! The only players Team B didn’t know for certain were bbninjas and scattered mind. But because Team B knew that Team A knew who Team B’s Jester was, they knew bbninjas would certainly not be the king, which meant it was clearly scattered mind!

Anyways! I had fun hosting, thanks for playing everybody :) Hopefully the next time we can double the number of entries at least! Haha! Im also still thinking of ways of adapting the game without turning it into a Mafia variant, so if you have ideas feel free to post them here or PM me :)

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
"And they’re on the home stretch! They’re gunning for victory! Both teams are straining, their horses visibly tired. It’s going to be too close to call! And….” Squirtle Squad’s voice echoing across the track.

The race itself hadn’t been going that long, but the effort that the riders and the horses were seen to put in was huge. Every horse on the track was running its Personal Best with ease, it had to be seen to be believed.

While Team A was in front for the majority of the race, and they knew the strengths and weaknesses of every single member of Team B, the race had suddenly become even. They were neck and neck!

“Its a tie?!” SS voice cracked, in shock.

Plasma Dragon and CPU2 crossed the line at the same, the video replays and photos of the line proving just that!

“Well I’ll be!” SS announced.

——————————————————

Plasma Dragon (Jester) Targeted MrIronGolem27 (King) - Team A Wins
CPU2 (Jester) Targeted scattered mind (King) - Team B Wins

Great Game everybody! Albeit it was a short one…Lower numbers tend to do that!
Period 1 was pretty epic with Team A being able to successfully know the Role of each player on Team B! The only thing that prevented Team A from having the lone win, was bbninjas target on CPU2 in Period 2! The only players Team B didn’t know for certain were bbninjas and scattered mind. But because Team B knew that Team A knew who Team B’s Jester was, they knew bbninjas would certainly not be the king, which meant it was clearly scattered mind!

Anyways! I had fun hosting, thanks for playing everybody :) Hopefully the next time we can double the number of entries at least! Haha! Im also still thinking of ways of adapting the game without turning it into a Mafia variant, so if you have ideas feel free to post them here or PM me :)
Wait, how would they have known me? I thought a King targeting a Jester could jail the Jester, right?

Squirtle Squad

Aspiring Trainer
If a king and a Jester come together the Jester wins...
My Year 3 students also missed this point when i taught them last week :/

Status
Not open for further replies.