Art Gallery Calm & Collecting's Re-Imagined Cards & More!

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Lately I've needed a creative outlet and my go-to has been re-imagining cards that I cannot afford to buy haha. These are in the order that I made them and I have lots of other ones that I'm working on. All pictures are of my final prints which are on vinyl. Vinyl gives a lot more options for holographic printing that real cards just don't really get unfortunately. These are all the size of a card, so they fit in sleeves/binder pages. I'm really happy with how all of these have turned out so far!

This will serve as a little gallery of some of my stuff!

Shining Charizard (Old-school Colors)

RkhT4bn.jpg

University Magikarp

fcP6Dza.jpg

Fan Club Porygon

VYiCXrH.jpg

Fan Club Eevee

jr1P4qe.jpg

Parent/Child Tournament Kangaskhan

Pa76KL8.jpg

Masaki's Gengar (Haunted PC)

rgtZ67A.jpg

Last edited:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
My latest one just came in the mail! I was only able to get a handful of these with this vinyl, but I'm really happy with how this came out. I decided to go with some fatter outlines and more solid colors. I also went a completely different direction with the background this time.

Let me know what you guys think!

Mario Pikachu

9TiRx7u.jpg

Last edited:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
It's been a while! I just recently got a new batch of custom stuff in and I'm really happy with how it all came out! This set has my first completely original piece rather than just a reimagining too! Let me know what you guys think!

Also, if there's anything else you'd like to see reworked let me know!

Crystal Onix (Original)

a8FYIjW.jpg

Custom Kanagawa Blastoise

2DcCzJ2.jpg

Dark Jolteon (Finally Holo!)

lpUfHUi.jpg

Shining Mew

s8GYDKv.jpg

Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Clefairy

V6wCpmk.jpg

Pikachu Illustrator

lOsehea.jpg

Shining Celebi

hsFqMF8.jpg

Base Set Venusaur

hDzhdY4.jpg

Last edited:

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Ah yes Pikachu,Clefairy and Jigglypuff,my favourite Tag Team card

Haha I bought this card way back when from Japan not realizing that it was a jumbo card. I liked it so much I decided to revamp it into a regular sized card give it a crayon style while I was at it.

This isn't too far off from Togepi Cleffa Igglybuff GX haha. It was ahead of it's time.

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
Haha I bought this card way back when from Japan not realizing that it was a jumbo card. I liked it so much I decided to revamp it into a regular sized card give it a crayon style while I was at it.

This isn't too far off from Togepi Cleffa Igglybuff GX haha. It was ahead of it's time.
So that's where TAG TEAMS come from.

VashEXE

Aspiring Trainer
Today I have something a little bit different than the regular cards/stickers. Today we have some big boys.

Base Set Blastoise Reimagined Poster

xkE0CR8.jpg

Base Set Venusaur Reimagined Poster

mVgZkS0.jpg

I'm super happy with how these turned out and Charizard is on the way, so I'll definitely be posting that when it's here!