TCG One Call for Testers!

axpendix

Creator of TCG ONE
Fellow fans,

TCG ONE needs your help to be beta testers for cards before new expansions are released to public. Simply write your TCG ONE username and your incentive to testing in few words in this thread and I'll enable tester mode in your account.

Note: Some players' had their tester mode enabled prior to this post, they don't need to re-list their names.

What is Tester Mode (beta)?
It enables a special option while creating a quickplay game. To distinguish it from a normal game and not cause frustration for dedicated players, test games can only be joined by given player names prior to creating it (the player who joins doesn't need to be a tester). Test games offer no bits. Note that test mode is also in beta, yet it works well enough for basic usage.

It is basically a cheats enabled mode for both players, where they can -in the middle of the game-;

• add ANY card in database to their hand,
  • apply special conditions,
  • switch pokemon,
  • save/load instances to test specific situations (experimental feature).
My advise is to pick some cards or interactions to test and prepare your setup. Try to aim for complicated/newly introduced attacks/abilities/cards.

Please use in-game bug reporting tool to report the bugs you find and I'll address them.

Thanks!

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
WB-47, I find testing a program/application is very exciting (you never know what might happen :p) and it's also very helpful for the creator sooooo count me in.

MotionzElite

Aspiring Trainer
TheMotionzElite, Showed the website to my friends and we've built decks irl because of Tcgone so I would like to help out my fav Tcg Simulator.

PegFear

Aspiring Trainer
IGN: pegfear
Ive already been beta testing practically. I actively use the bug report whenever one does show its buggy face! I also have programming experience!

Eazy E

Aspiring Trainer
IGN: ash12341
Love the program, and how well it runs (good for testing, etc). Would love to help out by beta testing!