• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

CaKE (Cobalion/Kyurem/Electrode)

corabed

Consistency is Key
I will be taking this deck to citys so all criticism is welcome!

~Pokemon-15~
3 Cobalion (NV #100)
3 Kyurem (NV #34)
3-2 Electrode Prime (TR #95)
2 Terrakion (NV #73)

~T/S/S-29~
3 N
3 Twins
2 Collector
2 Cheren
1 PONT
3 Junk Arm
3 Communication
3 Eviolite
3 Catcher
2 Switch
2 Dual Ball
2 Super Rod
1 Pluspower
1 Pokegear 3.0

~Energy-16~
4 Sp.{M}
2 {M}
4 {W}
4 Rainbow
2 {F}

~Strategy~
Use Electrode's power to accelerate energy onto Kyurem, Cobalion and Terrakion.
Use Cobalion to lock attackers and Kyurem to spread against deck with unevolved basics or low-HP bench-sitters. (eg. Eelektrick)
Terrakion is for ZPST and EelZone.

like the victini idea very versatile for the mirror match and durant well done plus i like the pokegear idea as well.

Where's Pokemon Catcher If they tech in Ditto TR to counter against your Victini from using V-Create especially If they are running Cobalion NV which shuts down Kyurem? :/

I'm just curious, are there a lot of decks in your meta that lock trainers? Your Pokémon and Energy lines are pretty solid. I'm just worried that your deck might be a bit heavy on trainers.

It is a full deck, he just needs to update the T/S/S total to 29 instead of 26
That's where the 3 missing cards are

I don't like the single Pokegear and Pluspower, I think you would be better off running 2 research records over single copies of both thoes cards.

Well usually cobalion is the main attacker and Kyurem is a tech unless you are focusing more on Kyurem, but in either way cobalion should stay there.

Jirachi said:
Well usually cobalion is the main attacker and Kyurem is a tech unless you are focusing more on Kyurem, but in either way cobalion should stay there

In NJ Kyurem is usually the main attacker

Some people think that Kyurem should be played more. Honestly, I'm for either one. My hundredth post! Yay!

Depends if you are leaning more on the cobalion with Kyurem as a tech against Reshiram, or if you are leaning more to Kyurem. I thought about it some more and I agree that jirachi is useful in this deck.

It depends. 1 jirachi could be added in.

Back