• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [CA-NA] H: WOTC - XY Inventory W: Eeveelutions!

CYL

All hail Eevee!
@Mods: can you please temporarily lock this thread? I'll start updating again in around a year. OK, that is a long time, isn't it?

CYL

All hail Eevee!
I have multiple copies of the Darkrai Promo from the Mythical Box. Is that something you're still interested in?
Thanks for the reply, and sorry that I didn't say it in the OP. I'd be hesitant to make a trade unless an Eeveelution is involved - I've added the condition to my first post as well.

Sorry!

Tseus

- Tseus on Runescape - Tseus#1273 Battle.net
I am interested in your Mew Ex (LTR) and to your lesser extent Raticate Break. I have a Sylveon Ex (Gen), 4 Vaporeon (AOR), 4 Flareon (AOR), and an Eevee from Flashfire. Let me know if you are interested in trading!

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Hi,
I am interested in your Mew Ex (LTR) and to your lesser extent Raticate Break. I have a Sylveon Ex (Gen), 4 Vaporeon (AOR), 4 Flareon (AOR), and an Eevee from Flashfire. Let me know if you are interested in trading!
Hi, I am so sorry! I haven't checked back in a while... thought I would receive a notification whenever there's a reply on the thread.

Unfortunately, the shipping cost to USA wouldn't be worth it, since Sylveon isn't a high priority want, and I already have the others.

Thanks for inquiring, and sorry once again for the late response!

Raigetsu

Lightning Trainer
Hello! I'm interested in the following:

Mew-EX (Full Art) (Legendary Treasures)
VS Seeker (Secret) (Roaring Skies)
Xerosic (Full Art) (Phantom Forces)

You can check out my trade list in my signature! let me know if we can work something out!

CYL

All hail Eevee!
Hello! I'm interested in the following:

Mew-EX (Full Art) (Legendary Treasures)
VS Seeker (Secret) (Roaring Skies)
Xerosic (Full Art) (Phantom Forces)

You can check out my trade list in my signature! let me know if we can work something out!
Hi, thanks for the message! Unfortunately, I'm only looking for Eeveelutions on my wishlist at the moment. Thanks!

minecraft7er

confused
hello i have
X1 darkrai mythical promo
X1 arceus mythical promo
X1 victini mythical promo

i am looking for
X3 mega turbo
X2 m gardevoir ex sts
X1 dragonite evo