• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Buzzwole GX Rush (Anti-Evo Deck)

My suggestion:
If you are going to pair Buzzwole with Zygarde, I would recommend a thinner garb line (probably 2-2 with only garbodoxin). Also, po town is definitely a better stadium (preferably 4).

Some other possible changes:
3-4 fury belt
no rainbow, use fighting energy instead
3-4 acerola
espeon ex, for sure

My list for the Zygarde version:
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 13

* 3 Buzzwole-GX CIN 104
* 2 Zygarde-EX FCO 54
* 1 Espeon-EX BKP 117
* 3 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137
* 2 Trubbish BKP 56
* 2 Garbodor BKP 57

##Trainer Cards - 36

* 4 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 4 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 1 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165
* 3 Acerola BUS 142
* 3 N FCO 105
* 1 Lillie SUM 147
* 4 Po Town BUS 121
* 1 Pokémon Fan Club FLF 106
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 161
* 4 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Guzma BUS 143
* 1 Field Blower GRI 163
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 162

##Energy - 11

* 4 Strong Energy FCO 115
* 7 Fighting Energy GRI 169

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I hope this would help.
I am not running Zygarde anymore. It ended up not making much sense, because I would rather stack energy on a benched buzzwole so I can knuckle impact.
Trashalance is just too strong not to run. I am struggling to take those last 2 prizes a lot of the time, and having the threat of garb is really nice.

I played a couple league tournaments with this list and won one & got 3rd in the second.

The deck is definitely strong, I would say at least tier 2.
It really puts the pressure on most evolution decks. It really is good when you get the turn 1 strong energy & ffb. This doesn't happen as often as I would like, but when it does you just win outright sometimes.

Energy can be a problem, it really sucks when you have to put rainbows on your buzzwole, or when they run hammers. You don't run into that too often, though. Unless this list becomes really popular, I don't think people will punish special energy too much.
If you can fit a special charge in the list, by all means, it can really save you late game.

Other than that, you really struggle against big basics like volcanion EX. Fortunately, it has become much less popular at the moment. In that matchup, choice bands would definitely be preferred.
I encourage people to build this deck, it is actually pretty budget friendly (unless your stupid like me and pay $15 for buzzwoles at pre-release LOL).
It is not the most skillful deck to play, but if you want a straightforward list that does well against most of the meta, buzzwole is here for you. :)

Back