Discussion Buzzwole and Pheromosa GX rouge deck(Donk?)

FacepalmMaster

1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
So a couple days ago when BandP GX was revealed (I'll just call it BP now) a crazy idea started to form in my head. I realize the chances of it working are really slim and it would be EXTREMELY inconsistent, but it seems like it would be really fun to play.
How The Deck Works
The main Idea of the deck is to knock out a non-GX(evolving) pokemon on turn 2 using BP's GX attack with 8 energy to take 4 prizes, this is how it works:
Turn 1
for this deck to work you NEED to go first because if your opponent evolves their Rockruffs, zoruras, etc then those pokemon have too much hp
So at the beginning of the game(turn 1) you want to get a BP out 1 voltorb and 2 alolan vulpix(you need them on your bench because you need to evolve next turn) and try to get at least 1 girintina in the discard pile. also, attach an energy to BP(dce or grass)
Turn 2
Evolve voltorb first, this will get 2 more energy on your BP and activate beast ring. manually attach another energy(you should have 4 energy now(you actually could have 6 if you attached 2 dce) try to get more girintina in the discard and evolve your vulpix into the fairy alolan ninetales, using it's ability you can get the beast ring and other items you might need(in expanded you can battle compressor for girintina) use the beast rings to get BP to 8 energy and (in expanded you can muscle band) use girintina's ability to put it on the bench and spread damge. now, use Guzma to bring up the pokemon you want to ko
Rest of game
Try to take 2 more prizes using the second attack on BP GX

I really want to make this card work. Buzz is my fav Pokémon. Lurantis and the life forest prism stadium would be real good in this deck for healing and additional damage

I really want to make this card work. Buzz is my fav Pokémon. Lurantis and the life forest prism stadium would be really good in this deck for healing and additional damage
just think of how amazing it would be to pull off a 4 prize turn on just turn 2. This specific deck is really elaborate, but I think BandP with lunarntis could actually be a top tier deck

Not sure of you mean electrode gx or just regular but either way your wrong because gx cant put energy on gxs and you would need 2 electrodes for beast ring activation

Not sure of you mean electrode gx or just regular but either way your wrong because gx cant put energy on gxs and you would need 2 electrodes for beast ring activation
Probably the GX so that you can beast ring after your opponent takes 2 prizes

Yeah since Electrode can't put energy on GXs, unless you manually attached two DCEs you will need a minimum of 3 Beast Rings to pull this off on turn 2

I meant electrode gx
and I also forgot that electrode gx cant accelerate energy to gx pokemon (Ik you didn't say that but other people did)
1 dce is reasonable and possibly 2 with energy loto 2 might be possible
When you use electrode gx's ability do you have to attach it to a pokemon or is it optional?
if you have to then attaching it to a giritina or an alolan vulpix seems weird
I'm currently working on a list so if anybody has suggestions that would be nice, and like I said before, I really don't expect this to work, it just would be fun to pull it off at a tournament

If you really wanted to make this it’s own deck then you could run venusaur that doubles grass energies.

So turn one you would have out ditto/voltorb bulbasaur and buzz/pharamosa. Attach to grass to buzz. Turn two evolve to electrode gx and use bills analysis to rare candy and beast ring. Evolve venusaur and blow up electrode to get them to 4 prizes. Then use beast ring to out two more energies on buzz. Then you can either take another knock out or soften up to use the gx only on a gx pokemon if able. Then you have a 5 prize turn. 6 prize if it’s to a tag team Pokémon. Obviously this is all the hopeful situation but it is pretty good I think.

Back