Busy, CN Airing Tons of Episodes Today and Tomorrow, 1st amendment video soon - Sat

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
RE: Busy

Started in June means it can be a DP dex, or anything DP related.
Replacing something which is already there, means that the answer can't be too hard to find...
I just HOPE it's not just a new site history page :p

But, well, I can't think of anything, but I really wanted a cookie :( :p

bacon

!!!!!

^ Yeah, I'd have said the DP data-dex type thing. There was something said about it ages ago, I'm sure.

And I'm getting so confused between all of these porygons now.

DtD

So I hear you like Mudkipz?

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing at an actual Pokemon TCG Online with card scans and running on Pokemon TCG rules. *prays it is*

The Obsidian Wolf

Angel of the Abyss

Hm...that would certainly be interesting. I hope it is too. And that you could challenge people and the like...

However, what with the introduction of the new DP rules regarding the TCG, that would put the proverbial Joker in the deck (hm, such an analogy seems quite apt) for it is fairly new and would ruin the program...

I'm afraid I'm supporting the idea of a DP Pokedex. That, or it's the Shiny images for the DP Pokemon (I don't think they exist yet...*goes to check.*)

(Oh, and I know I haven't been the most active of noobs, but that's because...well, life gets in ones way at times.)

Fridge

Indie 'Choo's just too cool.

I think it will be something DP related, or possibly something to do with the Wi Fi thing. Maybe even do a Pokemon TCG thing over the Wi-FI using an apprentice style programme?

hypertech

GET ME TO KH HOSPITAL!

hmmm i doubt that it would be a daimond and pearl data dex for these reasons:
1.WPM has been working on this for 1 year
2. Its gonna replace something
i think it will be some sort of deck making program (wid diamond and pearl):
because he may of been working on it for 1 year but that might of been the program and he
recently added the diamond and pearl set!!!!!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member

WPM started in JUNE, DP came out in Japan in September (right?). It can't be Pokémon related (or WPM's a liar).

Oliv17

Terra Ferma is in me!

I think it could be an online game where you can capture pokemon and all that! I know that is unlikely thought, but you can't blame me for trying! LOL! :)

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.

My guess is Card Reviews. It's been, what, six months since the last ones? Not to mention a few months ago WPM said something about the strategists writing them up and he not posting them.

Jump-Adict

Aspiring Trainer

Well, Im guessing it either is something DP related, or TCG related. Or maybe it has something to do with the anime? Maybe its a Site Game of the TCG, or even a Pokemon Online Battle game. I really don't know.

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member

The Obsidian Wolf said:
I'm afraid I'm supporting the idea of a DP Pokedex. That, or it's the Shiny images for the DP Pokemon (I don't think they exist yet...*goes to check.*)
Mega Trickstar of SPPF has done them, & I also got them (which are his)
Also I can't wait to see what the new thing on the site.

M

mastasmarty

I hope the big surprise is more relevant information about the Shining Darkness or Mystery of the Lakes Pokemon TCG sets. Oh boy, when I get my hands on those cards my eBay sales will proliferate and sky-rocket! :p

B-Ray

The Stuff of Legends

EDIT: I figured it out!

WPM said said:
For the TCG, I was going to add pages explaining everything, from organized play, to tournaments, how to play, to sets, etc. For example, I am going to make a "Player Rewards (or is it "Awards?")" page detailing what past player rewards packages have contained, what they usually contain, etc.

Is this right?