• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard BUS Deck: Lurantis/Bulu/Golisopod(After 2017 Roation)

Well I don't know about Acerola. Not in the new upcoming set in Burning Shadows so not so sure about her. (-2 cards). I think you need 1 more Laurantis GX and Flomantis to provide more opportunities to start with Flomantis and you don't want to run out of attackers. Yes you can use Rescue Stretcher but you're still stuck with the Laurantis and Golisopod-GX. Maybe add a normal Golisopod for match ups vs EXs and GXs. For energy...you should have 4 DCs and 8 grass energy. Also Aether Paradise stadium could be useful for this deck to reduce damage. I am not the best person for advice so if anyone else has better ideas, feel free to take their advice. Just speaking my thought.

Well I don't know about Acerola. Not in the new upcoming set in Burning Shadows so not so sure about her. (-2 cards). I think you need 1 more Laurantis GX and Flomantis to provide more opportunities to start with Flomantis and you don't want to run out of attackers. Yes you can use Rescue Stretcher but you're still stuck with the Laurantis and Golisopod-GX. Maybe add a normal Golisopod for match ups vs EXs and GXs. For energy...you should have 4 DCs and 8 grass energy. Also Aether Paradise stadium could be useful for this deck to reduce damage. I am not the best person for advice so if anyone else has better ideas, feel free to take their advice. Just speaking my thought.
Technically, Acerola will be in Burning Shadows because it's part of the Japanese SM2's expansion pack. Going by recent trends, this pack will be combined with the English version of Burning Shadows.

Back