Help Bug while playing ptcgo

Braiden1235

Aspiring Trainer
Has anyone else had the issue when u play rescue stretcher from hand sometimes my screen wont update and wont let me pick a card and i'm froze and just have to wait until your turn ends

Otaku

The wise fool?
Not that exact one, but sometimes when I'm bouncing back and forth between checking the field and hand versus the discard pile (and or deck) I've done something similar. I think... did your game freeze entirely or could you still interact with what was available... but you couldn't back out (either in time or at all) to resolve Rescue Stretcher?

Braiden1235

Aspiring Trainer
Not that exact one, but sometimes when I'm bouncing back and forth between checking the field and hand versus the discard pile (and or deck) I've done something similar. I think... did your game freeze entirely or could you still interact with what was available... but you couldn't back out (either in time or at all) to resolve Rescue Stretcher?
I could emote but that was it and he was emoting at me

Otaku

The wise fool?
I could emote but that was it and he was emoting at me

Hmm... so there was no way to back out of the current screen looking at your discard pile or opponent's discard pile (that's another way I've goofed it up XP)?

Okay, then it sounds like a proper glitch or bug, and should be reported to the Dev Team.