Discussion Bug or ruling? Electropower and Alolan Golen TUP

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Playing online I build a deck with Alolan Golem from TUP and use the electropower to boost the damage, I only move one energy and Alolan Golem have Choice band hiting Sylveon Gx so should it be a total of 80 damage but the 30 extra of Electropower wasnt added, for a moment I though my opponent play something to avoid the 30 extra damage and I just dindt realized but then it happen again a few turns later, so I missing something?

Hmm, that sounds correct to me if nothing else is in play. Was there perhaps a Lysandre Lab in play?

In the future, it's helpful to grab a log of your game when things like this happen so you can recreate the exact game state.

I actually record the match, my oponnet had Sylveon, Oranguru and Gardevoir on the bench, no field on play, no tools atached to Sylveon, the electropower just dindt work....

Can you post the log?

His field
Active
Sylveron Gx 120/200 > 1 Fairy and DCE attached
Benched
Eeevee 60/60 Gardevoir Gx 230/230 Oranguru 120/120

My field
Active
Alolan Golem TUP 180/180 > 4 electric energy
Bench
Blitzle 70/70 Naganadel 130/130 Alolan Geodude 70/70 Popoile 70/70 > 1 electric energy

Oponnet Turn
1- Play Plumeria, discard Tapu Lele and Acerola
2- Add fairy energy on Eeevee to evolve into another Sylveon
3- Plea Gx on Naganadel and Popoile

My turn
1- Bench 2 Popoiles
2- Add electric energy on Popoile
3- Ultraball 2 rare candys for Zebstrika
4 - Evolve my pokemons into Zebstrika and Graveler
5- Play Cynthia
6- Play Electropower
7- Zebstrika Effect
8- Choice Band on Alolan Golem
9- Electro Charger and get 1 head and get back 1 (There was 3 electropowers on my discard pile)
10- Attack with Alolan Golem, move 1 energy from Popoile +20, Choice Band +30 and Electropower +30
11- Only deal 50

That was all

Unless lysander labs was in play there is likely a bug on electro power not working on golem and you should file a report. Bugs placed on bad cards like alolan golem often go unnoticed so do your part and tell them

I test again vs other players and the bots of the game and work correctly, dindt know what happen in that match

Back