• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Budget Series: Gardevoir Zoroark

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
In today's Budget Series we have GardyArkEon as I like to call it.

2 Zoroark-GX SLG 53
1 Sylveon-GX GRI 92
1 Eevee SM 101
2 Zorua SLG 52
1 Gardevoir LOT 141
1 Xerneas Prism Star LOT 144
3 Gardevoir-GX BUS 93
1 Kirlia BUS 92
3 Ralts BUS 91
1 Ditto Prism Star LOT 154
1 Super Boost Energy Prism Star UPR 136
10 Fairy Energy SM 172
2 Double Colorless Energy SM 136
4 Cynthia UPR 119
1 Timer Ball SM 134
4 Rare Candy SM 129
1 Switch CES 147
1 Field Blower GRI 125
1 Diantha FLI 105
2 Lillie SM 122
1 Professor Elm's Lecture LOT 188
1 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
4 Ultra Ball SM 135
1 Nest Ball SM 123
2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
1 Apricorn Maker CES 124
3 Guzma BUS 115
1 Energy Recycle System CES 128
1 Fairy Charm [F] LOT 176
2 Tate & Liza CES 148

Price: 80-90 USD

You should have most of the items and supporters in your collection already. Nothing too crazy other than the Fairy Charm which will block Buzz from doing damage on you.

alyL

Aspiring Trainer
First thing I notice is that there's not a whole lot of synergy between the pokemon. I guess Zoro can help draw through your deck and get the RCs out for Garde, but other than that it feels a little forced.

The trainer line is very inconsistent. A lot of one of cards like the Lecture, Apricorn Maker, Timer Ball, etc. which would make a lot more sense if you ran Fairytales or Lele but with the current list will just clog up your hand at the wrong times and be impossible to find at the right times.

I can't give specific changes to make because I don't have much experience with either Zoro or Garde, but I'd try to make the supporter line more consistent, thicken the Zoro line by at least 1, and also:

-2 Fairy Energy

+2 DCE

DCE benefits Garde's attack, and makes Zoro a lot more consistent to attack with.

ForeverRanger91

Aspiring Trainer
This is a rough draft and changes are always welcome. I may go towards a more item heavy searching lineup for faster setup.

Corentin M.

Aspiring Trainer
First, be Careful with Fairy Charm, it blocks only GX and EX attack. Baby Buzz can always hit you, and non-GX deck are very represented in the present format.
Another thing, if you want to play Zoroark, I recommend to you to play 3-3 line at least, because 2-2 is sometime not sufficient.
At last, Super Energy Boost is maybe not relevant here because his effect require at least 3 Stage2 on your board and you could have difficulties to have 3 Gardy in the same time when you play a total of 4 Stage2.

Hope it would help you!