Would you like to have a buddy,too?

• Nope.I don't like or I have already.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandvich

Seasoned Trainer
Hello everyone.This is my first thread,so please don't be mean at me.
Well,I haven't seen any threads like this before or on any forum sections before here.
And for me is hard to make friends in forums.I like making friends and chatting.
It's my best hobby.However,I haven't seen anyone who pays attention on newbies too much.So I thought maybe this is a good idea to make this thread to help out making buddies.I was thinking if anyone wants a buddy.I would like too.But when I say buddies,i mean good buddies.Saying hello,thanks,you're welcome,no problem,have fun etc.

And as I'm a newbie I see others having buddies and me a little lonely.I post my ideas and no one cares.That's my problem.If I had some buddies we could share our thoughts.I want to make this forum/site more fun for me.And maybe even for you.

So,here you can post: I want a buddy,too!
And maybe we would be buddies.

Thanks for your time,
Sandvich

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
Welcome to the PokéBeach forums!

There are actually a good number of active people willing to socialize with newcomers around. We're not the kind of elitist community that shuts out beginners (though I'm sure such people exist here), so there's no worry in getting yourself known (the proper way, as in without getting into trouble, mind you).

Nowadays, we do not allow introduction threads due to the amazing profile comment system. Personal conversation are preferred to be held on the profiles of you and your conversation partner. If you have any trouble figuring out how to use it, feel free to ask me or a morderator.

Last but not least, if you haven't already, please review the forum rules (found here). There are only ten of them, so it's not something to pull teeth to do. Most people that first join tend to break Rule 7, so keep that in mind (of course, go over all of the rules to make sure).

Wait, how did I forget to introduce myself when I can't even lock threads? I'm Zyflair, Forum Contributor and critic of the superb-yet-sadly-unknown-to-many Writer's Corner. If you're ever interested in reading something or want to post a fictional work, there's the place to do it. There are additional rules when posting pieces there, so do note there are a second set of rules to review if you're interested.

Alright, with that, enjoy your stay at PokéBeach! We don't bite ("we" not include some grouchy user named Deus: Nightmare Autarch)! ^^

Best Regards,

~Zyflair

Status
Not open for further replies.