Buddy-Buddy Poffin, Neo Upper Energy, and More Illustration Rares Revealed from “Temporal Forces”

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
New English cards have been revealed from Temporal Forces, including Buddy-Buddy Poffin, Neo Upper Energy, and three Illustration Rares!
As posted before, Temporal Forces will release on March 22nd. It will be based on Japan’s Wild Force & Cyber Judge.

23-Rellor-143x200.jpg

SV05_EN_104-144x200.png

SV05_EN_144-144x200.png

SV05_EN_162-144x200.png

SV05_EN_184-144x200.png

Continue reading...

The only thing I see as problematic in the otherwise amazing H-block is Iron Crown - having a flat damage bonus on a Basic that pollutes your bench with a mediocre attack and no option to evolve is not great for gameplay.

However, this is fixed because of 'EXPLOSION FLAMBOYANTE' existing.

Umm… It’s “Buddy-Buddy” Poffin? One buddy was enough for me, tbh.
At least they are consistent with their previous translation. なかよし means "close friend" in Japanese, this same phrase was present on the Japanese version of Buddy-Buddy Rescue.

The only thing I see as problematic in the otherwise amazing H-block is Iron Crown - having a flat damage bonus on a Basic that pollutes your bench with a mediocre attack and no option to evolve is not great for gameplay.

However, this is fixed because of 'EXPLOSION FLAMBOYANTE' existing.
I'm curious does future booster work on iron crown? No one is talking about it and you could always take two Kos on two basics late game if you cant get enough damage to kill a zard or something like that if it did work

I'm curious does future booster work on iron crown? No one is talking about it and you could always take two Kos on two basics late game if you cant get enough damage to kill a zard or something like that if it did work
it would only add 20 when damaging your opponent’s active Pokémon, not when hitting their bench.

Attachments

• IMG_3445.jpeg
    IMG_3445.jpeg
    273.6 KB · Views: 4
Back