• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format BST Sandaconda meme (TEU-BST)

John InCENAroar

Praising the Vish, Praying for Sableye V
So if any of you remember the old BKT Typhlosion, the one with the attack for one [R] energy that discarded the top five cards and did 80 for each energy found there, you may come to realize that this card has a spiritual successor in the form of Sandaconda from Rapid Strike Master. It's first attack discards the top six, and does 60x the number of [F] energy discarded. Thus, I decided to build a mockup of this meme deck:

Pokemon (8):
  • Silicobra (4)
Silicobra – Fighting – HP80
Basic Pokemon

[F] Tail Whap: 10 damage.

[F][F][C] Mud Shot: 60 damage.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2
  • Sandaconda (4)
Sandaconda – Fighting – HP130
Stage 1 – Evolves from Silicobra

[F] Sand Cannon: Discard 6 cards from the top of your deck. This attack does 60 damage for each [F] Energy card discarded in this way.

[F][F][C] Skull Bash: 120 damage.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3
Trainers (22):
  • Professor's Research (2)
  • Ordinary Rod (2)
  • Quick Ball (4)
  • Evolutionary Incense (4)
  • Skyla (4)
  • Rosa (2)
  • Marnie (2)
  • Energy Recycler (2)
Energy (30)
  • Fighting (30)

Amazing. Absolutely beautiful.

Personally, I would condense some of the supporter lines, such as -2 research +2 marnie
It might need more ordinary rods but to be honest I don't really know at this point

TBH this might be the BDIF

Back