• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

BR's Master UmbreoDonk

Zangoose

Aspiring Trainer
4-4 Umbreon UD(RR eevee)
1 Espeon Prime
3-1 Uxie
2 Crobat G
1 Unown Q

4 Plus Power
4 Poketurn
4 pokemon Communication
4 Collector
3 Belt
4 BTS
3 Cyrus's conspiracy
2 Palmers
4 Bebes
2 EEU

7 Dark
4 Sp Dark

Strategy get a fast Umbreon, and spam Moonlight Fang. w/ all your trainer's your boss. But if you see a Oddish set up as many Umbreons as you can ASAP.

What's EEU?

-1 Collector
-2 Bebe's Search
-1 Basic Darkness
+4 Unown R LA

These bad boys help. Big time. They give you quick draw power, which is why you see them in Shuppet donk and Uxie donk. I don't like the Collector overload, because I'm sure you won't be needing twelve Basics. Three is enough, especially when you have other search cards. Also, bring in a Luxury Ball. You could take out a Communcation for that. If you plan to donk, reconsider your Supporters. You could take a few out for PokeDex Handy910is to speed the deck up. Your deck looks pretty good other than that.

lol I forgot about Lux Ball, I'll fit that in. EEU = Energy Exchange unit. Unown R's would be nice. 4 Collector is overkill I'll agree w/ that.

I knew it! :p I didn't know that was its abbreviation.

Consider taking out the PlusPower for the PokeDex Handys. Those are one-time uses, but you want to have some sort of support late-game.

Maybe, but I feel that Dex's are "filler" cards, and could be replaced by better things. Like PP's help w/ the low damage output of Moonlight fang, but w/e.

Back