Finished Broken Picture Telephone - Both Rounds Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me, I have zero art skills....unless you REALLY like stick figures.

Thats why i took accounting instead of arts. But I do like to draw house plans.

Last one to finish isn't necessarily a bad thing, unless you can't draw. :p
I'm better in hand drawing compare to computer, but uploading pic my be a problem.. Just kinda always curious when will the round end but at the same time don't want it to end to early

I'm better in hand drawing compare to computer, but uploading pic my be a problem.. Just kinda always curious when will the round end but at the same time don't want it to end to early
Hopefully if Celever hurrys up and writes a sentence everyone sends there pictures/sentences in within 48 hours, Round A should be completed by 12 10 days and Round B by 8 days, tops.

EDIT: Aaaaand as soon as I post this, Celever sends in a sentence. Right.

Hopefully if Celever hurrys up and writes a sentence everyone sends there pictures/sentences in within 48 hours, Round A should be completed by 12 days and Round B by 8 days, tops.
I ninja'd you! :L Sent it like 10 seconds before you posted.

#NinjaModerator

I think at this point the original sentences have been completely lost and are now just recipes on how to make shortbread cookies.

Broken Picture Telephone - Round A

It's finished yay! Have some entertainment while Round B drags behind. D:

bbninjas
- Kangaskhan enters the Yoghurt Parlor in search for some chives but the bartender, a Tranquil, explained to the Kangaskhan that they do not sell chives. Tranquil suggested she should try the Chocolate Parlor instead.

King Xerneas -
YPvgLEm.jpg

Empoleon_master - A Dudo is forcing a khangastahn to eat some poor sentient bamboo at a bar by using Geass.

Vom -
Prgbvv5.png

Celever - A Doduo and a Kangaskhan walked into a bar. It was empty, so Kangaskhan took a seat at the counter and Doduo started jumping around on top of the counter. Then they got some kind of drink and shared it with straws made of bamboo!

Oh, right, this was a joke. Uhhhh.... the Doduo fell off the counter it was jumping on, spilled all of the drink and fainted and everyone laughed a lot? Let's go with that :v

double o squirtle -
HUyrNyk.png

Yeowie - Onlooking humans laugh at the Doduo which fell off a fence and subsequently spilt a cup of water.

Vracken -
hBQFy9c.jpg

thegrovylekid - Many men laughed as the bird fell down, frazzled as it was trying to get up.

GM DracLord -
X7U0qlE.jpg

Last edited:
It's looks like my Kangaskhan clone itself and changed gender.. Anyway I can't view the 1st & 3rd Picture

Now I can't view Vracken's picture.
Oh, right, this was a joke. Uhhhh.... the Doduo fell off the counter it was jumping on, spilled all of the drink and fainted and everyone laughed a lot? Let's go with that :v
Awww I thought I was only supposed to go with this.

I am going to do the picture soon enough, I forgot about it while binge watching netflix, sorry.

Broken Picture Telephone - Round B
Wooo~ this one's done too! Thanks for playing everyone! Now - important question: do we do another one?

bbninjas -
xLiVevH.jpg

GM Draclord - Giant Tin-foil Hat Charmander on a Lego Brick Fort looking at White Kyurem and Male Nidoran holding a Burger which was surrounded by pillars of four batteries and three potatoes. Ground covered in Poker cards face-backward.

thegrovylekid bbninjas -
Eg7LKi7.jpg

Vracken - The Charmander hides in a house of lego from the male Carnivine and Kyuurems candle lit party.

Yeowie -
ezigouT.png

double o squirtle - Two monsters stealing Charmander's birthday cake.

Celever bbninjas -
j7IUB7S.jpg

Vom - An octopus and an evil octopus and some kind of cute horned little thing with small limbs and small wings are stealing a Charmander's birthday cake. The Charmander is wearing a birthday hat and looks very annoyed.

Empoleon_master -
ieSYiVC.jpg

King Xerneas - Two evil, monocle bearing octopi, capable of traveling through inter-anime-dimensional travel, along with their devious companion Demi-Devimon, steal the cake of a depressed and lonely Charmander who was enjoying the anniversary of him being enslaved by a human.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back