Fun Break this for me.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Use Cyrus Prism Star to shuffle your opponent's Pokemon leaving them only at 2 Pokemon, then use Sylveon-GX's attack to force the last 2 Pokemon back into the hand, then leave the lone active Pokemon left to either burn or poison to death when they're about to the next turn. Boom! Instant win! But the question is, how would you go doing the damage or special condition?

I tried out a list with 3 other evolution lines excluding Sylveon (It's a cruddy list, don't build it. I'll show you it but the point of this thread was to get the idea around, not really to improve the deck.) with BNS Porygon-Z, ULP Infernape, and GUR Salazzle, in which you devolve the Pokemon with Porygon-Z leaving them a basic with 60 or 70 HP, then you burn / poison them with Salazzle, then do the Sylveon-Cyrus Combo in which afterwards the active takes a total of 70 damage.

4x Eevee SUM101
3x Sylveon-GX GUR92
2x Porygon BNS93
1x Porygon2 BNS94
2x Porygon-Z BNS95
2x Chimchar ULP21
1x Monferno ULP22
1x Infernape ULP23
2x Salandit GUR15
2x Salazzle GUR16
2x Tapu Lele-GX GUR137
2x Staryu BKP25

2x Counter Catcher
4x Puzzle of Time
4x Rare Candy
2x Rescue Stretcher
4x Ultra Ball

3x Brigette
1x Cyrus PS
1x Gladion
4x N

2x Double Colorless Energy
9x Fairy Energy

Again, this list is utter crap, the only reason I post it is to just show what I did, but I wanna see how would you approach this idea to get a possible single-turn win without really knocking out any Pokemon but the active. This thread's tag is Meme / Fun so anything including super silly answers are fine by me.

Go on, humor me. :)

I think this calls for a two-turn masterpiece. This seems to be a perfect time to break out the good ol' Gourgeist. No, not the one that can get 200 hp. No, we need to play the Sylveon/Noivern Trainer kit one (it's in the Noivern half). Then, next turn you use a Keldo EX to rush in, play Cyrus, and then retreat into Sylveon GX, Hypnotoxic laser, and use the GX attack.

Yes, I'm aware of the Raticate. Yes, I know the Gourgeist was also in XY. No, I do not care. It HAS to be the trainer kit Gourgeist. Only that will put enough fear in people's hearts that they give the deck the respect it deserves.

Here's a quick deck list:

Pokemon: 16
3xPumpkaboo (I don't know the set abbreviation for trainer kits)
3xGourgeist (same deal here)
3xEevee (FFI or SM, whichever you prefer)
3xSylveonGX (GRI)
2xKeldeo EX (BCR)
2xGenesect EX (PLB)

Trainers: 38
4xUltra Ball (SM)
4xEnergy Lotto (GRI)
4xTrainer's Mail (ROS)
4xAcro Bike (PRC)
3xBattle Compressor (PHF)
4xFloat Stone (BKT)
4xHypnotoxic Laser (PLF)
3xMulti Switch (GRI)
1xComputer Search (BCR)

4xProfessor Sycamore (XY/PHF/A lot of places)
1xCyrus Prism Star (ULP)
2xN (NEX)

Energy: 6
4xRainbow Energy
2xPlasma Energy

There. I just made that up. The Genesect EX is for if they retreat, so you don't have to waste a Supporter using Guzma/Lysandre to get the 10 hp Pokemon back in the active spot. The Multi Switch is so that you can easily transition from Gourgeist to Sylveon.

I hope this is meme enough for you.

Guzzlord-GX

EDIT: Whoops, I was quoting this one but didn't have an answer at the time :p

Guzzlord-GX to do.....what exactly? Just Cyrus to clear the field a bit, enough so for less danger for Guzzlord to use the attack?

Oh, right. Guzzlord-GX is a meme, under the meme / fun thread page. I get it now ;3
I think this calls for a two-turn masterpiece. This seems to be a perfect time to break out the good ol' Gourgeist. No, not the one that can get 200 hp. No, we need to play the Sylveon/Noivern Trainer kit one (it's in the Noivern half). Then, next turn you use a Keldo EX to rush in, play Cyrus, and then retreat into Sylveon GX, Hypnotoxic laser, and use the GX attack.

Yes, I'm aware of the Raticate. Yes, I know the Gourgeist was also in XY. No, I do not care. It HAS to be the trainer kit Gourgeist. Only that will put enough fear in people's hearts that they give the deck the respect it deserves.

Here's a quick deck list:

Pokemon: 16
3xPumpkaboo (I don't know the set abbreviation for trainer kits)
3xGourgeist (same deal here)
3xEevee (FFI or SM, whichever you prefer)
3xSylveonGX (GRI)
2xKeldeo EX (BCR)
2xGenesect EX (PLB)

Trainers: 38
4xUltra Ball (SM)
4xEnergy Lotto (GRI)
4xTrainer's Mail (ROS)
4xAcro Bike (PRC)
3xBattle Compressor (PHF)
4xFloat Stone (BKT)
4xHypnotoxic Laser (PLF)
3xMulti Switch (GRI)
1xComputer Search (BCR)

4xProfessor Sycamore (XY/PHF/A lot of places)
1xCyrus Prism Star (ULP)
2xN (NEX)

Energy: 6
4xRainbow Energy
2xPlasma Energy

There. I just made that up. The Genesect EX is for if they retreat, so you don't have to waste a Supporter using Guzma/Lysandre to get the 10 hp Pokemon back in the active spot. The Multi Switch is so that you can easily transition from Gourgeist to Sylveon.

I hope this is meme enough for you.

OK so this is if the idea went into Expanded, which is fine of course since you have a lot of better options to go with Cyrus. The whole thing was meant for standard but hey if it can just work in any format, that's fine by me.

I honestly don't know how I didn't think of Keldeo before :p That's very good for getting use out of Cyrus, I like that! I also like the Trainer Kit Gourgeist to make their HP exactly 10, knocking them out via poison. So you can send ANY Pokemon to the active to take the damage (assuming they don't play any healing cards) and then do the Sylveon-Cyrus Combo to win. It's two turns, but they most likely won't have an answer depending on the deck they're playing, and even if they did, you can at least get knockouts via attack with Gourgeist and then poison damage. So you have a strategy even if your Cyrus is somehow discarded.

I do realize you just made the list on the spot but the energy count might want to use DCE to use Sylveon-GX's attack in the fist place. I mean I guess you could charge it up 3 times with energy but I don't know, probably wanna get that the win condition out as soon as possible. Basic Fairy energies too if we're using the energy evolution Eevee from any of the two sets. We could actually also use Counter energy as well to immediately set-up Gourgeist in a single turn, since the main goal after all isn't taking prizes turn after turn to win like most decks so most of the time, it'll work.

I actually really like this for Expanded overall! It's not standard but that's perhaps the only place it'll most likely work in.

Actually no, I have the perfect card for this situation.

vSvJFFf.png

Yeah. that was just my meme list. In reality, it would probably be better to run the Boundaries Crossed Raticate, since it doesn't also put you at 10 hp. Then you could use Mew EX with Dimension Valley to Copy the attack turn two, and then turn three just use Mew EX again to copy Sylveon's GX attack.

For standard, I don't have many good ideas. Maybe something to do with the Infernape and Salazzle? A Sallazle with one Infernape will do 70 damage (60 from burn, 10 from poison) between turns. You could even try to stack a couple Seviper to hit around 90 damage. It's asking a lot, though, to be able to hit all of that.

Yeah. that was just my meme list. In reality, it would probably be better to run the Boundaries Crossed Raticate, since it doesn't also put you at 10 hp. Then you could use Mew EX with Dimension Valley to Copy the attack turn two, and then turn three just use Mew EX again to copy Sylveon's GX attack.

For standard, I don't have many good ideas. Maybe something to do with the Infernape and Salazzle? A Sallazle with one Infernape will do 70 damage (60 from burn, 10 from poison) between turns. You could even try to stack a couple Seviper to hit around 90 damage. It's asking a lot, though, to be able to hit all of that.
Eh, well I guess it uses the same DCE Sylveon-GX uses, but overall it's 3 energy compared to 2 energy. I don't know, I think Gourgeist is better in this situation.

Eh, well I guess it uses the same DCE Sylveon-GX uses, but overall it's 3 energy compared to 2 energy. I don't know, I think Gourgeist is better in this situation.
Well, I meant because then you could use Dimension Valley, which would let you use it for just a DCE.

My card oughta be a real-life large print that you can only get at the Sharper Image.

youré not gonna win any games with this deck, what I see is clunky. if you prize your cyrus thatś pretty much game, and to get both salazzle and infernape set up, no thank you. a lycanroc GX might be helpful so you can bring up a zorura or a rockruff (or some other basic) to make it easier

Back