Wi-Fi Trades Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhodes

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread. Will breed at your request! Have Kanto, Kalos starters (including Protean Froakie) and Safari Ditto!

Still have Protean Froakie (Modest/Timid)? got huntail :)

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson
RE: Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread. Will breed at your request! Have Kanto, Kalos starters (including Protean Froakie) and Safari Ditto!

Brave Vesperia said:
PokeChimpo said:
Protean Froakie is HA :D I have heart scales, Pokémon on my haves trade thread, and what ever you may be looking for. I have deino, zwelious and a couple others.

Would you be interested in trading your Gastly for one?

Is your Froakie 5IV?

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

@ Rhodes: I still have 8 Timid ones for trade!

@ Poké_Chimpo: Sorry, I don't have any 5 IV ones. Do you have any random PokéDex entries I need instead?

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson

Brave Vesperia said:
@ Rhodes: I still have 8 Timid ones for trade!

@ Poké_Chimpo: Sorry, I don't have any 5 IV ones. Do you have any random PokéDex entries I need instead?

Pidgeoto
Staravia
Exeggcute
Shuckle
Swablu
Deino
Zweilous

Heart Scales

TwistedTurtwig

It's been a pleasure

By any chance, are you still looking for a Smoochum? I can breed one quickly for you, if you'd like. I'm looking for a Careful Harvest Phantump, if you'd be able to get one. I can also attach a Rare Candy to it if the Smoochum alone is not enough.

EDIT: Actually, I found one just now. I'll be available for the rest of today, and most of tomorrow if you're interested.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

TwistedTurtwig said:
By any chance, are you still looking for a Smoochum? I can breed one quickly for you, if you'd like. I'm looking for a Careful Harvest Phantump, if you'd be able to get one. I can also attach a Rare Candy to it if the Smoochum alone is not enough.

EDIT: Actually, I found one just now. I'll be available for the rest of today, and most of tomorrow if you're interested.

I already have Smoochum. Sorry I haven't been able to update my list, my weekend has been very busy.

Anoay

Aspiring Trainer

would you trade a Ditto with Imposter? What would you want for it?

Archael

Bear Trainer

my shedinja @ ur damp rock?

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

I no longer have a need for this thread, as I have mostly everything I need. Please lock it.

Drohn

Wild War Dance
Closed.
[private]I'm assuming that MyPlayer Threads can be locked since there is no point in keeping them open after the OP doesn't want to trade anymore. If not we can unlock it. *Drohn[/private]

Status
Not open for further replies.