Wi-Fi Trades Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
RE: Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread. Will breed at your request! Have Kanto and Kalos starters! (including Protean Froakie!)

@ Everyone: I'll be little busy for a while, and won't be home until evening; so I can't trade until later. (probably around 6:00PM EST if I had to guess)

@ Super_Sonic: Would you do a modest Ditto, if you still have it for my Munna?

@ PokéChimpo: Maybe, like I said, I'll be pretty bust today for a while, but when I get back home I can try.

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson
RE: Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread. Will breed at your request! Have Kanto and Kalos starters! (including Protean Froakie!)

Brave Vesperia said:
@ Everyone: I'll be little busy for a while, and won't be home until evening; so I can't trade until later. (probably around 6:00PM EST if I had to guess)

@ Super_Sonic: Would you do a modest Ditto, if you still have it for my Munna?

@ PokéChimpo: Maybe, like I said, I'll be pretty bust today for a while, but when I get back home I can try.

Don't worry, just bread out a adamant.

Super__Sonic

RANCH!

Indeed I would. I still have the Ditto. No one has been responding in my player thread yet *sigh*

I guess I still need more stuffs. I hope to have good stuff when Bank/Transfer come out.

What time will you be available for trade today? Or in the near future?

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson

I need a Timid Larvesta with special atk and speed, I can provide heart scales, shuckle, pidgeoto, gothita, salamance, 2 IV ditto with Pokerus, deino, and zwelious, magnemite, tyranitar, pretty much half your wants we can work something out.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Sorry everyone, my cousin came to my house and used my computer all night until I fell asleep.

@ Super_Sonic: I'm available until 1:40 PM EST. So until then, I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

@ PokéChimpo: I can definitely breed a Timid Larvesta, but it may take a little while longer for good IVs.

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson

Brave Vesperia said:
Sorry everyone, my cousin came to my house and used my computer all night until I fell asleep.

@ Super_Sonic: I'm available until 1:40 PM EST. So until then, I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

@ PokéChimpo: I can definitely breed a Timid Larvesta, but it may take a little while longer for good IVs.

Awesome, it also needs flame body, and needs to be female, I have everything else once I get that for max IV, let me know if you want to work a trade out and what you'd want.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

PokeChimpo said:
Brave Vesperia said:

Awesome, it also needs flame body, and needs to be female, I have everything else once I get that for max IV, let me know if you want to work a trade out and what you'd want.

I got a Timid Female Flame Body Larvesta with perfect IVs in everything but Attack for you! Do you still need Axew? (I can breed it if you do, but just wondering)

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson

Brave Vesperia said:
PokeChimpo said:

I got a Timid Female Flame Body Larvesta with perfect IVs in everything but Attack for you! Do you still need Axew? (I can breed it if you do, but just wondering)

I have a 5 IV axew but not the ability I wanted, looking for unnerve, so if you're up to it I'll take another axew with unnerve. What do you want for larvesta? Axew needs to be adamant, female unnerve, atk, spd, hp, Def or sp def. I have IV dittos I can breed it too just need it with unnerve and 3 IV

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

I won't be able to do an Unnerve Axew, sorry.

Could you do a Tyranitar for my Larvesta? Or if don't have Tyranitar, maybe Shuckle?

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson

Brave Vesperia said:

Could you do a Tyranitar for my Larvesta? Or if don't have Tyranitar, maybe Shuckle?

How about pupitar and a shuckle? If you can breed a heracross with good nature and 5 IV I have a couple IV dittos with pokerus, and more of your wants as you seen.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

PokeChimpo said:
Brave Vesperia said:

How about pupitar and a shuckle?

Just the Shuckle will be fine.

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson

Brave Vesperia said:
PokeChimpo said:
How about pupitar and a shuckle?

No no I want you to have pupitar, a little something for our first trade :) catch something you don't mind passing away. I'll be back on in 2 hours, busy atm. I'll add your fc too.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

PokeChimpo said:
Brave Vesperia said:

No no I want you to have pupitar, a little something for our first trade :) catch something you don't mind passing away. I'll be back on in 2 hours, busy atm. I'll add your fc too.

Okay. Just PM or comment me when you're ready. :)

Everyone, I have an exciting new have! Friend Safari Ditto with Imposter! I have approx. 50 and am still catching more!

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson

Brave Vesperia said:
PokeChimpo said:

Okay. Just PM or comment me when you're ready. :)

Everyone, I have an exciting new have! Friend Safari Ditto with Imposter! I have approx. 50 and am still catching more!

PM sent

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
RE: Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread. Will breed at your request! Have Kanto, Kalos starters (including Protean Froakie) and Safari Ditto!

Bumity bump bump, bump bump.

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson
RE: Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread. Will breed at your request! Have Kanto, Kalos starters (including Protean Froakie) and Safari Ditto!

Any Timid Froakie? With HA.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

PokeChimpo said:

I have plenty of Timid Froakie with Protean, but what is "HA"?

Super__Sonic

RANCH!

Brave Vesperia said:
PokeChimpo said:

HA = Hidden Ability

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson

Brave Vesperia said:
PokeChimpo said:

Protean Froakie is HA :D I have heart scales, Pokémon on my haves trade thread, and what ever you may be looking for. I have deino, zwelious and a couple others.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

PokeChimpo said:
Brave Vesperia said:

Protean Froakie is HA :D I have heart scales, Pokémon on my haves trade thread, and what ever you may be looking for. I have deino, zwelious and a couple others.

Would you be interested in trading your Gastly for one?

Status
Not open for further replies.