Wi-Fi Trades Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod
RE: Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread. Will breed at your request! Have Kanto and Kalos starters! (including Protean Froakie!)

Sir Taco said:
Finally got you that Adamant Tyrunt after about 4 days of breeding! :p

My friend code:
0001-3547-5708

I added you, but it says you're provisionally registered. Thanks for breeding and having all that patience! Let me know when you're ready to trade please!

EDIT: I'll be a little busy for the next hour or so, but rest assured I will trade! Would you rather have me tell you when I'm ready?

Croinks

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Brave Vesperia's MyPlayer thread. Will breed at your request! Have Kanto and Kalos starters! (including Protean Froakie!)

I'm ready to trade an Adamant Tyrunt as well, if you still want it.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Croinks said:

I'm still interested. :)

Croinks

Aspiring Trainer

Brave Vesperia said:
Croinks said:

I'm still interested. :)

Okay! :) I'm ready to trade when you are.

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco

It didn't show that I have any new friends, PM me your friend code and a good time to trade? I'm free pretty much any time.

Edit: have you registered. LMK when you are up for the trade! :D

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Croinks and Sir Taco I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you both earlier! I had to go run errands that took longer than expected and I was really tired when I got home.

I'll be available from now until probably 6:00 PM when I leave to go trick-or-treating.

Croinks

Aspiring Trainer

Brave Vesperia said:
Croinks and Sir Taco I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you both earlier! I had to go run errands that took longer than expected and I was really tired when I got home.

I'll be available from now until probably 6:00 PM when I leave to go trick-or-treating.

I'm able to trade with you now.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Croinks said:
Brave Vesperia said:

I'm able to trade with you now.

Thanks for the trade!

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco

I'm available pretty much all day until around 5 PM EST.

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Sir Taco said:
I'm available pretty much all day until around 5 PM EST.

Would you like to trade now?

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco

Yep, I'm on now. To confirm, it's my Adamant Tyrunt (I can also throw in the Modest Goomy if you like :p) for your Protean Froakie?

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Sir Taco said:
Yep, I'm on now. To confirm, it's my Adamant Tyrunt (I can also throw in the Modest Goomy if you like :p) for your Protean Froakie?

Sounds good to me!

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco

All right, I'll hop on WiFi really quickly. Did you want Goomy too?

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Sir Taco said:
All right, I'll hop on WiFi really quickly. Did you want Goomy too?

Thanks, but no. I already found one.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade!

Poseidon

Formerly Sir Taco

All right, just double checking. :D

Thanks for the trade!

Zitro

Aspiring Trainer

Question:
Can you check if a Pokemon will hatch with the desired trait(s) and trade them as eggs?

Brave Vesperia

Forum Smod
Forum Super Mod
Forum Mod

Zitro said:
Question:
Can you check if a Pokemon will hatch with the desired trait(s) and trade them as eggs?

I don't believe that's possible. I would if I could, though.

Super__Sonic

RANCH!

So what would you like for the Impish Sync Munna?

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson

Can you breed a female adamant axew?

Status
Not open for further replies.