Booster Pack Scans

8bitCelebi

Aspiring Trainer
Hey guys, One of the things I love about collecting for the Pokemon TCG is artwork on the booster packs. Pretty much everyone throws them away but I just like the artwork on them. When more and more packs get opened, they get harder to find the wrappers. Some scans are already on the internet but there are several that aren't on the internet yet. I would really be interested in scans of booster packs. If you have any pack wrappers, I would really appreciate scans of them. Thanks!

I know for past news articles, Pokebeach does put the pack arts up of each set soon after the set is first announced, so if you're willing to scroll through old news articles, there is that.
Granted it is a bit time-consuming, but odds are you will find what you want. Some of the older ones have the PB watermark on them, which may not be of help to you, but at least it's something.

This could be a fun little project; creating a booster pack scan database.

Here are the booster pack scans from old ex era to XY series of all the booster packs. They also have individual scans of cards as well.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trading-card-game/pokemon-trading-card-expansions/

I keep most of mine , I try preserve them I have about 400 empty packs of Pokémon cards. This would be fun, but I am sure there are scans of all already on the internet.

TheTPCProductionz said:
I keep most of mine , I try preserve them I have about 400 empty packs of Pokémon cards. This would be fun, but I am sure there are scans of all already on the internet.

While pretty much all of them are on the internet, many are very low-res. I'm looking for hi-res scans about the resolution of the card scans on this site.

8bitCelebi said:
TheTPCProductionz said:

While pretty much all of them are on the internet, many are very low-res. I'm looking for hi-res scans about the resolution of the card scans on this site.

Why do you need them?

Like you say, I appreciate the artwork on the packs too. I keep one of each artwork, so 4 empty packs from each set...just to have 'em :)

The Legendary Treasures packs are my least favourite for a loooong time

Familiar said:
8bitCelebi said:

Why do you need them?

Because I like to collect the artwork but it can be hard to find or expensive to get packs of each artwork.

You can find all of them online, but it's hard to get some in good quality. And no i'm not posting them on my Youtube channel.

I did infact ask if you were just posting anymore, not these but this is unrelated.

What ones are you struggling to find in good condition ?no point gathering them all if most are in good quality online.

Pretty much anything that is not on the following site:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Main_Page

Including:

EX Dragon
EX Team Magma vs Aqua
All Diamond & Pearl sets excluding Stormfront
Platinum: Supreme Victors
Heartgold & Soulsilver
HS: Undaunted
Call of Legends
Black & White: Dark Explorers
Black & White: Dragons Exalted
Black & White: Boundaries Crossed
Black & White: Plasma Storm
Black & White: Plasma Freeze
Black & White: Plasma Blast

8bitCelebi said:
Pretty much anything that is not on Bulbapedia.

What about the ones on the official Pokémon site like elam linked you earlier? Not good enough?

elam18 said:
Here are the booster pack scans from old ex era to XY series of all the booster packs. They also have individual scans of cards as well.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-trading-card-game/pokemon-trading-card-expansions/

You can find them all online, this post is just a waste of time, if you had looked you'd find them. Elam did infact link you. Check google images, you can find them all in good quality.

Something that may help: You can specify quality/size of an image when doing a Google Image search, so that may help you weed out the larger size images that you're looking for. Good luck!

Back