Booster Box vs Pack from target.

enjoi_skater

Pokemon and panda lover!
Besides the fact that it is cheaper to get 36 packs in a box vs a store, are there any odds factors? Doese a booster box give u a better chance to pull good cards? Or do you get better cards by buying them from a store? Once i got a lugia ex from target.....lmk thanks!

enjoi_skater said:
Besides the fact that it is cheaper to get 36 packs in a box vs a store, are there any odds factors? Doese a booster box give u a better chance to pull good cards? Or do you get better cards by buying them from a store? Once i got a lugia ex from target.....lmk thanks!

i'm sure the random factor is present here.

they're randomly packed.. getting a box means you're getting 36 packs. meaning 36 rare cards (and so on for rarity, you know what i mean)

I highly doubt they bias the good cards to dept. stores opposed to like online and hobby shops

Seeing how all packs come from boxes (or from the so called value packs, which are also made out of boxes) I think this question is totally illogical, superficial and not entirely unlike the edge of reason. =\

In my experience getting a box is better and then if you are missing some to complete the set or want more cards for a deck, then you should buy singles. Single boosters can go for ages without the cards you want. Also depends how much money you have.

i did a crystal guardian box draft and i got swampert ex, shiftry ex, delcatty ex, and aggron ex and i almost cried because i also got the alakazam star.

Back