• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Bodyblow (Garbodor/Mewtwo/Terrakion) BW-on

blargh257

IT'S BEEN THREE THOUSAND YEARS
I love Garbodor, he's just such a nuisance. He kills EVERYTHING except for Mewtwo/Terrakion, so that's the deck I'm going to put him in with. Here we go.

4-3 Garbodor (NV-Dragons Exalted)
3 Mewtwo EX
2 Terrakion NV
2 Terrakion EX
2 Emolga Dragons Exalted
16 Pokemon

4 Double Colorless Energy
9 Fighting Energy
13 Energy

leaving 31 Trainers
4 EXP. Share
3 Rescue Scarf
4 Professor Juniper
3 Bianca
3 N
3 Random Receiver
2 Level Ball
2 Heavy Ball
3 Ultra Ball
2 Pokemon Catcher
2 Switch

Total=60

Get the T2 Garbodor and lock their Hydreigons/Altarias/Gabites/whatever and use the speed of Mewtwo and both Terrakions to get the KOs on their attackers.

This is just a fun deck, but i'd still like your thoughts.

Here are the translations for the Dragons cards.

Emolga – Lightning – HP70
Basic Pokemon

[C] Call for Family: Search your deck for two Basic Pokemon and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[L] Static Shock: 20 damage.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: 0

Garbodor - Psychic - HP100
Stage 1 - Evolves from Trubbish

Ability: Dust Toxin
As long as this Pokemon has a Pokemon Tool card attached to it, ignore all Abilities printed on any cards in either player's field, hand, or discard pile (excluding any Dust Toxins).

[P][P][C] Sludge Toss: 60 damage.

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

Terrakion-EX – Fighting – HP180
Basic Pokemon

[F][C] Rock Tumble: 50 damage. This attack’s damage isn’t affected by Resistance.
[F][F][C] Pump Smash: 90 damage. Choose 2 Basic Energy cards from your hand, then attach them to your Benched Pokemon in any way you like.

When Pokemon-EX has been Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 3

Rescue Scarf – Item

Pokemon Tool: Attach a Pokemon Tool to one of your Pokemon to use it. You can only attach 1 card to 1 Pokemon, and it remains attached.

If the Pokemon that this card is attached to is Knocked Out by damage from an attack, put that Pokemon back into your hand. (Discard all cards attached to that Pokemon.)

You can use any number of Goods cards during your turn.

with the focus of countering Mewtwo/Terrakion, I'd replace 2 of your Mewtwo with 2 Tornadus EX, for the fighting resistance and 100 for 3 energy

just a little thing, but it would seem to help in the long run.

I'd also consider dropping 1 ultra ball and 1 random receiver for +2 catchers. with junk arm gone, it will be 4xCatcher or bust.

Don't forget you have to have a tool attached to Garbador along w/ the turn two. Shouldn't be that hard with 7 tools, just another thing you have to have to get the lock.

Personally, I would've went with more Terrakion EXs. The basic synergy of Mewtwo/Terrakion is using your Terrakion EX to charge up your benched Mewtwo EXs. Also, I think 4 Mewtwo EX is way overkill.

-1 Mewtwo EX
+1 Terrakion EX

Back