Bobobo-bobo-bobo

did bobobo end to early

• Total voters

Weegee

Rare candies are steroids for pokemon!
Well the final episode of bobobo jus ended. While all you naruto fan are ucking and your countinuce juices. Bobobo Fans a grevingD:. So let this thread be a reminise of the great laughs that show has brought us!

For example. just like team rocket all the people on that show know thats its a TV show:D, and they are able to get new jobs

We shouldnt be mad at the american producers. Be angry at the japanese PTA. Its there foult. <I am serious so no need to to say"Are you serious"

so jst look back and remember the good times(even thugh it ended like the surpranos)

$uDoWooDo89

Ace Dragon Trainer
ummmmm sorry but i thought the anime was juvenile and lacked any comedy and/or story line..... sorry.... and btw I will agree with u, naruto the AMERICAN adapt, sux, but if u watch the japanese origional and read the manga, it is much better and alot more serious.... alot less filler too

marklakers24

Aspiring Trainer
$uDoWooDo89 said:
ummmmm sorry but i thought the anime was juvenile and lacked any comedy and/or story line..... sorry.... and btw I will agree with u, naruto the AMERICAN adapt, sux, but if u watch the japanese origional and read the manga, it is much better and alot more serious.... alot less filler too

Yeah,like what $uDoWooDo89 said.

ICONATOR_cc15479f35632f659193725bc5.gif

Weegee

there were a lot of good episodes but it did go down hill at season two. but that show was really good. but that show tought us that theres more to an action show the blood and beating each other in the stomaches with little dart things, and there was a good story line just takes a while. You had to see more then one episode or of course your going to say its stupid!

$uDoWooDo89

Ace Dragon Trainer
Zoidburg said:
there were a lot of good episodes but it did go down hill at season two. but that show was really good. but that show tought us that theres more to an action show the blood and beating each other in the stomaches with little dart things, and there was a good story line just takes a while. You had to see more then one episode or of course your going to say its stupid!

I don't know whatu mean by "dart thing" but if u wanna see a good action show without blood and beatings, watch outlaw star, or any of the gundams, or Big-O (tv edit), or excel saga (action and comedy..... ok mostly comedy) or any other anime that isn't main stream in america and hasn't been extrememly perversed by 4Kids entertainment. trust me if u watched pokemon in japanese it wouldn't be a kids show by aamerica's standards

cool

Hi.
i have a feeling they will make a new season. I mean i saw how it ended and. IT CANT END LIKE THAT! Like most of you i thought the show was stupid than i watched it more and thank i liked it. But it cant end.

Weegee

For anyone who says."Just get over it. it was a stupid show. All shows end at a time." Watch this and see why we fell so awkword about it ending.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y9knl9PyeV8