Wi-Fi Trades Bluejay's trade thread -Lot of new shinies

BlueJay1993

Wings of Defeat
RE: Bluejay's trade thread

sorry have a toys r us mew but i refuse to trade it on the grounds taht i lost the game it was in

Tomokazu Komiya

He's cool. Sorta.

Would you give me a shiny Eevee for a shiny Oddish?

BTW, how are the EV's on your lv. 100's?

BlueJay1993

Wings of Defeat

i have no idea...got them in trades and am breeding my own for good iv's

UPDATED...new shinies on front

sasukefan

but i want candy

i have a ledgit lugia. i want a shiny milotic for it. can the milotic hold a charish ball?

BlueJay1993

Wings of Defeat

delta storm you must wait the trade i was getting them in failed and muat must wait till sunday to get them....and ill have to think about the milotic trade...

Bonsly

Fighter Pilot

Charmander, Bulbasaur, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Totodile, and Cyndaquil for your shiny Roselia and shiny Gyarados?

BlueJay1993

Wings of Defeat

are they shiny....cus if not then i have all of them i just forgot to take them off my list

Bonsly

Fighter Pilot

BlueJay1993 said:
are they shiny....cus if not then i have all of them i just forgot to take them off my list

Well I was going to trade non shiny ones but I do have all of them shiny.

D.N.A

Aspiring Trainer

Would I be able to get:
Ralts (m)
Elekid@Electrizer
and a Razor Claw?

I know you don't mention Elekid but I really need one with Electrizer (or whatever...:p)

I am willing to trade you some Kanto/Hoehn starters with Master Balls but only after I defeat the E4! Please Help me!

BlueJay1993

Wings of Defeat

D.N.A im sorry i dont have the elekid but i have the Electrizer and the other things you asked for but i already have all the starters so you have to make another offer

delta_storm

d_s gone Giratina :O

BlueJay1993 said:
delta storm you must wait the trade i was getting them in failed and muat must wait till sunday to get them.

I can wait, and please specify your Cherish Balls being hacked.

sasukefan

but i want candy

did you decide if you want to do the trade. remember i had a ledgit lugia and i wanted a shiny milotic holding a charish ball. i can have my lugia hold a master ball and no the master ball is not cheated.

BlueJay1993

Wings of Defeat

no thank you sasuke unless i learn how to clone in d/p then im not trading the milotic for anything unless its like a sweet deal

sasukefan

but i want candy

i can tell you how to clone in d/p. it is risky thought. post back if you want to know how.