• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

BlueBerry Jelly (Reuniclus/Gothitelle)

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member
Le Deck that I'd like to use for le City Championships:

Pokemon:

3 Gothita (EP 43)
2 Gothorita (EP 46)
3 Gothitelle (EP 47)
3 Solosis (BW 55)
2 Duosion (BW 56)
2 Reuniclus (BW 57)
2 Kyurem (NV 34)
1 Zekrom (BW 114)

Total: 18

Trainers/Supporters:

3 Rare Candy (UL 82)
4 Junk Arm (TR 87)
3 PlusPower (BW 96)
2 Pokemon Catcher (EP 95)
3 Pokemon Collector (HGSS 97)
3 Pokemon Communication (BW 99)
2 Twins (TR 89)
1 Black Belt (TR 85)
3 Professor Oak's New Theory (HGSS 101)
2 Sage's Training (UD 77)
2 Max Potion (EP 94)

Total: 28

Energy:

3 Double Colorless Energy (HGSS 103)
11 Psychic Energy (CL 92)

Total: 14

How le deck works:

Gothitelle is stacked with a bunch of energy to hit for 30 +20 for each {P} energy attached. The attack cost is 3, so if all of those energies are Psychic, your hitting for 90 right off the bat. Gothitelle also locks your opponent from playing trainers while it's your active Pokemon, so you can lock your opponent while still using trainers yourself. Reuniclus can move damage around all of your Pokemon, which makes Gothitelle very hard to knock out. The inclusion of Zekrom/Kyurem is to abuse outrage by stacking damage onto them with Reuniclus. Zekrom/Kyurem are picked specifically in this deck over Reshiram due to the fact that my Metagame is full of Reshiram, so Kyurem hits for weakness. Kyugatr also has a decent presence in my metagame, so Zekrom is included to hit against weakness on water types.

I need help making this more consistent. Thanks :)