'Blue Impact' / 'Red Flash' Japan's XY8 Sets, Next Set Block Titled 'XY: BREAK!'

Vaultboy91

Aspiring Trainer
I wonder how you'd make its attack viable. Getting 10 damage counters on your own Pokemon consistently seems hard to say the least.

NintendoAlian

Frontier Brain
250. That's all I have to say. If it has take 100 damage it does 250 damage. In expanded you could have some kind of crazy Wailord/Reuniclus BW/M Galailie deck(that's not going to work it's too slow to set up a mega and a stage 2.) Anyway I wonder how the words taste.

Mithrandir

Aspiring Trainer
10 or more as in 100 damage? Hope so, that would be crazy for it to get a 250 attack off of 10 damage. Also I wouldn't be surprised if they're taking a break from AT's. This last set flooded the rotation with them, and we've got a good amount to work with. But as for them being completely gone, I doubt it.

Fantastic_Kingdra

Laredo Pokemon League Gym Leader
I see this being useful with Color-Drained City. It'll help wittle down your opponents megas & help you get to that 250 for 2 energy (1 water & 1 DC)
So excited for M Glalie!

Flying_Emolga

>Double Team
Getting 10 damage isnt that hard. Rainbow Energy. 1 Rainbow and a DCE and you're OHKOing everything. Until Rainbow gets rotated. Which will be next year probably. Maybe XY8 will feature a card to fill the void. Preferably a rainbow reprint.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Getting 10 damage isnt that hard. Rainbow Energy. 1 Rainbow and a DCE and you're OHKOing everything. Until Rainbow gets rotated. Which will be next year probably. Maybe XY8 will feature a card to fill the void. Preferably a rainbow reprint.
100 damage, not 10 damage.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
It's 10 damage counters, or 100 damage, not 10 damage.

EDIT: oi, WPM

Arcane Potato

Aspiring Trainer
If m-Glalie has 100 damage, that would mean it would have 120 hp left so that would make it very easy to OHKO from that point on. If you could pull of some sort of stall to get out of the KO loop.

MegaButterfree

Old Timer
He's not eating the text, he's cryomouthing it.
Also, the attack name, particularly as it appears on the card, makes it seem like they are making fun of him for whining (cry as in sob/tears versus cryo as in cold/frozen). "I bet you'll go tell mom and dad, you stupid cryomouth!"

Pinecone

A Pinecone on the Beach
If your opponent can't OHKO this, it will probably take 100 damage or close to it. Faded-Color Stadium isn't immediate, and by then you are taking 40, Rainbow is only 10, and Team Magma stadium has to be played before any calculations. I would just focus on putting pressure on the opponent with a solid 100 as they try to weave around triggering the 250.

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
See, now that's an artwork...
And, damn. 250... it's not the easiest thing to pull out, but at least, it goes out with a bang for sure...

CYL

All hail Eevee!
That's the thing I didn't like about the Glalie-EX - this one has a lot of details to it, with sparks and pieces of ice filling the card, but the regular Glalie-EX had nothing.